Official FA Cup Final Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest - There's a massive, massive difference in quality - and one would expect that to reflect in the scoreline.

Chelsea 4-0.

Drogba x2
Lampard x2

Let's be honest - There's a massive, massive difference in quality - and one would expect that to reflect in the scoreline.

Chelsea 4-0.

Drogba x2
Lampard x2
Yep, totally. Hence why the scoreline read 0-0 at Stamford Bridge (Hiddink in charge). Two sides will almost be identical too when they line up on Saturday night. Everton will have Fellaini and Saha instead of Jo and Castillo, while Chelsea will have Bosingwa instead of Ivanovic.

Don't know, West Ham's final was pretty irrelevant. Portsmouth and Cardiff was worse.

Ohh please, Liverpool v West Ham was one of the greatest FA Cup finals in recent memory, and one of the best matches of football I've ever seen.

Shattered we lost, but still, amazing game.

Yep, totally. Hence why the scoreline read 0-0 at Stamford Bridge (Hiddink in charge). Two sides will almost be identical too when they line up on Saturday night. Everton will have Fellaini and Saha instead of Jo and Castillo, while Chelsea will have Bosingwa instead of Ivanovic.
yep :D :D

everton are as good as chelsea.

and this is proved by the league table over the past three seasons.

not much difference is there?

gee man. you convince yourself of some funny things. :D :D

yep :D :D

everton are as good as chelsea.

and this is proved by the league table over the past three seasons.

not much difference is there?

gee man. you convince yourself of some funny things. :D :D
And? What has the table got to do with anything? Boro drew with Arsenal this year, Last year and beat them last year - but are lower on the table, however when they matchup Boro seem to win. Not everything goes on ladder positions *******, you're showing how inept you are.

And? What has the table got to do with anything? Boro drew with Arsenal this year, Last year and beat them last year - but are lower on the table, however when they matchup Boro seem to win. Not everything goes on ladder positions *******, you're showing how inept you are.

Please refrain from mentionion Boro and beating/drawing with teams :( :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's not about recent matches against one another, it's about potential.

they have far more than you do.

if they get it right, you're ****ed like a donkey bro.

Hahaha

WCE wins...

Anyway, win, lose or draw, Everton getting to the final this year has been a huge accomplishment in itself. Beating Liverpool, United and Villa to get here as opposed to Ipswich, Watford etc.

I can't wait for the game. Anything goes on cup final day!!

You're not serious are you? :D

Going on that logic - Fulham are a better side than Man Utd because they beat them 2-0 at the Cottage. :rolleyes:

The fact that they were a 20 point better side than you in the league is completely irrelevant, right? :D

Or we could look at the fact that their players are just laughably better than yours.

Drogba up front for them, Fellaini/Cahill for you.

Lampard in midfield dominating as usual - Osman for you.

Let's be honest - Is there a position in the starting XI that you can honestly say you've got an advantage?

You're not serious are you? :D

Going on that logic - Fulham are a better side than Man Utd because they beat them 2-0 at the Cottage. :rolleyes:

The fact that they were a 20 point better side than you in the league is completely irrelevant, right? :D

Or we could look at the fact that their players are just laughably better than yours.

Drogba up front for them, Fellaini/Cahill for you.

Lampard in midfield dominating as usual - Osman for you.

Let's be honest - Is there a position in the starting XI that you can honestly say you've got an advantage?

Whoosh, over the head that one.

Not really surprised either given the inferior intellect of my opposition. I never said that because we drew 0-0 we are an equal side, however it does give us confidence and a view point that we can match chelsea. Infact, we probably should have won that game.

You've also got your matchups totally wrong. Saha will be up front, Drogba for them. Fellaini will play in behind and Cahill will be a pest in midfield against Lampard. Osman will play on the right, Pienaar the left and Neville in front of the back 4. Hibbert, Yobo, Lescott and Baines will play as the defence more than likely. If not, Rodwell could play in the midfield - not sure on that one yet.

As for positions we'd win.. no, probably not, but then again How many better players in positions did Liverpool have than us, yet we beat them. Its all about on the day, not the entire matchup.

You sir are the arch bishop of the Royal Douchery.

Yeah, GK. Cech has been shocking since he copped that head injury against Reading. I'd probably take Howard before Cech. He's no longer the star keeper of 05 and 06. Drogba, Lampard and Essien alone make Chelsea a better side. I guess I'll be going for Everton but I'm not too fussed who wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official FA Cup Final Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back