Socceroos World Cup Qualifiers Socceroos V China/Japan

Remove this Banner Ad

A shame we conceded, but still, can't complain about picking up a point away against the strongest team in the group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be in the minority, but I reckon that was grim as ****. Literally one shot on goal for a lucky o.g and maybe 2? runs forward in 95 mins. Honestly, what’s the point?

I might be in the minority, but I reckon that was grim as ****. Literally one shot on goal for a lucky o.g and maybe 2? runs forward in 95 mins. Honestly, what’s the point?
That was the hardest fixture, they'll play better football vs other teams.

Too That was the hardest fixture, they'll play better football vs other teams.
I get that, but I reckon we lean way too heavily into the scrappy mentality. I personally would rather see us lose and show we are on the road to playing a level of football that might win something one day.

Getting a point tonight was a great outcome. Japan controlled the game, but created few clear cut chances, so cant have too many complaints. We've played better and come away with less on previous visits, but theres little justice in football.

Saudis at home the Bahrain away. Theyre playjng each other overnight, a draw has us all locked together- so next round is moving day, a rwal chance to take control of our campaign

I get that, but I reckon we lean way too heavily into the scrappy mentality. I personally would rather see us lose and show we are on the road to playing a level of football that might win something one day.
These are World Cup qualifiers mate, results are what matters take them anyway you can.

Yeah nah this moral victory bullshit can **** off along with Bazball.

Go support England if that's what you want, reminder that we have more trophies than them in the last 50 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Socceroos World Cup Qualifiers Socceroos V China/Japan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back