Official FA Cup Final Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's the Barca fan who likes referring everything to Barca.

Well all I can say is that I am no Chelsea fan but they deservedly won the cup. When they passed back to these blokes in the studio both talked rot. Chelsea and their fans celebrated and these 2 spoke rot. I knew there was a reason why I never watched football on SBS. The Les Murray amateur hour.

John-Terry-and-Frank-Lamp-002.jpg

Chelsea looking disappointed after their lose to Barcelona:rolleyes:.

He Hungarian Australian.

But a proud Aussie and a legend of Australian Soccer Broadcasting.

Been with SBS for near on 30 years now.

He might be all that but has no idea smithy.

Edit. Also the post you replied to are lyrics of a song about Les Murray by TISM. My apologies explaining that if you already knew that.

Foster and Murray are both ****wits. Foster - "Cahill should move to a bigger club because Everton dont play his style of football" What an idiot.

Useless analysts and no surprise Simon Hill and Andrew Orsatti moved on to better things as they clearly have an understanding of football.

I went to a pub to watch it with some mates, but spent of the night playing pinball. :)

I didn't even really bothering watching it, a few years ago would never miss the cup final these days unless my team is in it, meh.

On SBS, it is quite obvious the stronger the English clubs have got in the European Cup the more and more bitter SBS have become towards them. It all stems back to the fact a lot of them believe that the "Old English Training Methods" are still being taught to our young kids here and they don't think that's good enough. I'll watch football on any channel but SBS these days, sad really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The F.A Cup just isn't what it used to be.

The magic is gone.

I remember as a young lad when Wimbledon made the final and won it.

Back then fairytale runs were still a reality.

Now that the Premier League has destroyed English football its all to predictable and feels just like a standard home and away game.

Such a shame.

2008 says hi

chelsea deserved winner, should have been 3-1 with that goal that hit the cross bar and went over the line.

i feel its just a matter of time before video technology is used

2008 says hi

Oh please, Pompey have poured millions and millions into their side over the years.

But don't let that get in the way of the Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool mortgage on the Cup.

You have to go back to Wimbledon and Coventry's victorys to find anything like the fairytale story(to the winner).

It's kinda funny in a way.

Scottish football gets bagged all the time for being a two team competition.

Yet English football is no better with it basically being a 4 team competition.

Florent Malouda is officially a gun and was easily MOTM. He wasnt up against high quality right backs in Hibbert and Jacobsen but he was still sensational. First cross was for Drogbas goal was remarkable to pick him out of 5 defenders and read where he was going before Drogba even moved. The goal that was but wasnt was beautiful stuff. One of the best left wingers in the world. Chelsea need a new right winger not a left one.

For the Everton fans sooking about Fellaini, Palease. He was your best player on the pitch by so far its ridiculous and has easily been one of your best for the year. Playing very badly injured for alot of the year and still being well fantastic. His power in the air is immense and once he gets over his back problems his speed around the ball will improve. Good signing IMO and a great player

Florent Malouda is officially a gun and was easily MOTM. He wasnt up against high quality right backs in Hibbert and Jacobsen but he was still sensational. First cross was for Drogbas goal was remarkable to pick him out of 5 defenders and read where he was going before Drogba even moved. The goal that was but wasnt was beautiful stuff. One of the best left wingers in the world. Chelsea need a new right winger not a left one.

For the Everton fans sooking about Fellaini, Palease. He was your best player on the pitch by so far its ridiculous and has easily been one of your best for the year. Playing very badly injured for alot of the year and still being well fantastic. His power in the air is immense and once he gets over his back problems his speed around the ball will improve. Good signing IMO and a great player

You mean the one personout of like 10 on this forum.

Embers - Officially sponsored by Kleenex.

You mean the one personout of like 10 on this forum.

Embers - Officially sponsored by Kleenex.

Its been all year for some. Hes clearly a good player. As is Pienaar. Will be surprised if Pienaar isnt picked up by a bigger club over the next year or two. Is everything Man United wish Nani could be

Congratulations to Chelsea, well deserved winners. Certainly we were always going to sit back with the early goal and the game probably ran fairly predictably after that. The main issue was always going to be lack of depth. We just cannot afford to lose players like Arteta, Jagielka and Yakubu and come up against teams like Chelsea and expect to win. The club has to be sold for Everton to close the gap. I thought Fellaini was best for Everton last night. Phil Neville has put his hand up and taken the blame for the Lampard goal.

The SBS coverage was just absolute rubbish. I like Tim Cahill, he is a good player and a good contributor but they went absolutely overboard last night. They basically billed the game as Chelsea vs The 1 man Messiah Tim Cahill.

Its been all year for some. Hes clearly a good player. As is Pienaar. Will be surprised if Pienaar isnt picked up by a bigger club over the next year or two. Is everything Man United wish Nani could be
I would be surprised if Pienaar is picked up by a bigger club. He's soft as butter, goes down and can whip in a cross 1 in 10 times, his shooting is mediocre apart from the one good one every 20 games. Basically he's a South African Leon Osman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official FA Cup Final Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back