Official Game Day Thread: Round 20 Fremantle vs The Who??

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst that may be true you will find Dwayne finds a way to have a crack at us every week win or lose. Sometimes it's just a snide dig on The Winners.

Lol. If I could start a thread on the bay, I'd be trolling us.

Hill is class.

Does Harvey know Broughton was a premiership midfielder for Subi?

Why was Solomon playing in the middle all game? Why not Hill, Suban, Ibbo? Why did a 28 year old bloke with no pace and shit disposal play in the midfield ahead of pacy players who will play for the team for 10 years?

Why was Brett Peake picked? What has Peake done this year that earns him a guernsey ahead of Walters/Pearce? Why hasn't Peake been dropped to the Sharks this year?

Why does McPharlin get an instant call up?

These questions and more ...

And that pretty much sums up your level of "support".
You're a joke.

What I can have laugh at us when we are tragic instead of whinging about agenda's in the media?

You know, this wouldnt happen if we werent so shit. Perhaps if you, and the club just worried about what they do on the field rather than everyone else off the the field, those same media vultures you keep alluding to would start circling another carcass. :thumbsu:

Why was Solomon playing in the middle all game? Why not Hill, Suban, Ibbo? Why did a 28 year old bloke with no pace and shit disposal play in the midfield ahead of pacy players who will play for the team for 10 years?

Why was Brett Peake picked? What has Peake done this year that earns him a guernsey ahead of Walters/Pearce? Why hasn't Peake been dropped to the Sharks this year?

Peake won't be playing next week surely. Mid tier players to get the arse for the rest of the year... bring all our new players...

Lack of effort and some players "ability" will seriously be questioned.

Ibbotson: did the guy do anything but turn the ball over?
Pav: Runs on the board, but that was shit.
Peake: enough said.
Headland: puff of smoke and he's gone.
Duffield:????
Schammer: Get a kick occasionally.
DeBoer: couldn't get near it.

+ives: Hill tried his guts our:
Tarrant: Beat Miller hands down
Haselby: tried hard
Solomon: Hard work.

-ves: Harvey: had a shocker...be nice on a wet day if we had a small crumber and someone under 6 foot 2 who can actually turn quickly

Got the wrong end of the stick there...Solomon was ok I thought, agree with the rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the wrong end of the stick there...Solomon was pok I thought, agree with the rest
Not a criticism of Solomon's effort, just poor set up in the midfield. Solomon tries his guts out, but if he's beaten to the drop of the ball by a pacier, clean player, what's the point? And what long term advantage does it hold? He won't or shouldn't be in our midfield in a couple of years, so why not line up with a midfield that will resemble what we plan to have?

We're sitting 15th. We've had a terrible year. It wasn't unexpected IMHO.

All us supporters who got excited last week shouldn't now jump up and down after today's game. Show a bit of common sense.

I guess the only really disapponting thing for me is that I've seen today's game heaps of times over the past 15 years. We don't seem to have learned from the past, or learned to toughen up when our backs are to the wall. Too often we seem to concede 4/5+ goals in a row, when we should be tightening up and steadying the flow. We give in too easily.

Come on guys that was Melbournes grand final,they set themselves the last month to win this one and had to,to keep their 3 members thinking they might rejoin next year..You could see our guys didnt give a rats arse,in the overall context of this season who cares,it all means zilch.

We're sitting 15th. We've had a terrible year. It wasn't unexpected IMHO.

All us supporters who got excited last week shouldn't now jump up and down after today's game. Show a bit of common sense.

I guess the only really disapponting thing for me is that I've seen today's game heaps of times over the past 15 years. We don't seem to have learned from the past, or learned to toughen up when our backs are to the wall. Too often we seem to concede 4/5+ goals in a row, when we should be tightening up and steadying the flow. We give in too easily.

Lack of fight, lack of effort etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Game Day Thread: Round 20 Fremantle vs The Who??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back