OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To err is to be human...And that's all it was apparently...Ever made a mistake Rat....:thumbsu:

Certainly have Slim, many a time!... and even if it wasn't intentional I, as we all have been penalised according to the rule book!!! Anyway thats my point of view!!

Congrats to Paul Hogan on game # 350!

An amazing achievement to a genuine bloke that loves having a kick & the Greta FC!

Just looking on the O&K website Benalla get a home final and they finished below Milawa. I suppose thats how the cookie crumbles lol. But any way my main thought was what happens in the 3rds with finals as there is only 7 teams? do they go back to final 5 or what happens? I wouldn't mind knowing

Just looking on the O&K website Benalla get a home final and they finished below Milawa. I suppose thats how the cookie crumbles lol. But any way my main thought was what happens in the 3rds with finals as there is only 7 teams? do they go back to final 5 or what happens? I wouldn't mind knowing

Web site is wrong, Blacks will be playing Milawa at Tarra unless Milawa have bought a home final....

I hear that haebich punched someone today and will miss the first if not first two, games of the finals?

Well Sharky, how many blokes do you know lay on the ground and ask their team mate can I get up yet....Has been reported.....I thought only Submarines go DIVE,DIVE,DIVE.....:D:D:D

All other shit aside a great game today, see- sawed a fair bit....tarra used the ball very well al day. Blacks back 6 were tremendous...Jack spence was great for Tarra, Bell was carrying an ankle injury apparently but then again we played 1 man short for 15 mins in the 2nd qtr....All in all agreat game.....

Ps ....Nonch::p:p:p... I told you so:p:p:p.......Actually we had some pies left over afterwards...Lift your game...:D:D:D

Great to see Lewis and Brush draw`on 108 gls for the season...fitting result..... Does anyone want to go back and see if anyone picked it..BK???

come on slim, i enjoy reading your non biased posts, this is time for one of em - a punch to the face and he got sent off (or so im told). That must worry the blacks - tribunal stuff right there.

Baker Medal tips:

1. Scott Gardner

2. Ryan Craig

3. Anthony Welsh/Kieren Schulz/Richard Bull/Anthony McGuire/Steve Nightingale/Jack Humphries in a six way tie.

Rising Star:

1: Ryan Craig

2: Kieren Schulz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who won all the awards? for those of us that weren't smart enough to remember to go?

Just got the texts a while ago....Nathan Waite snr B&F and rising star award and Jamon Mcgeehan r/up. Welshy won the media award...Haebich and Lewis leading goal kickers..

justin Keane?? from Milawa 2nds b&f... Cody Taylor All Blacks 3rds B&F...

Also have it on good authority Nonch was on the job, interviews with all the winners etc... Nonch apparently you spent a little bit longer interviewing a blonde netballer, any truth..;)

thirds comp is a final 7. (yes every side plays finals) with some of the sides combining half way thru has meant everything has to be reshuffled.
1st Benalla have the week off
first week is 3 elimination finals:
2v7 Bright vs Doon
3v6 Tarra vs Nth Wang
4v5 Glenrowan/greta/KV v Milawa/Whorouly

week two of finals is Benalla vs the winner of the elimination that finished highest on the ladder - Bright

the other final on week 2 is the other two winners (semi)

Benalla vs Bright game - winner goes straight in
Loser plays the winner of the semi in a prelim

With all due respect, how did a Swanpool reserves player end up runner up?

Congrats to all winners.

Excellent effort by Waite considering he missed a couple of games and gets 0 media attention because of a certain Chronicle reporter who plays out there......

His a pretty good player EB but shouldnt of been runner up theres a lot better players in the league! It will be similar to ablett coming second to Judd this year in the brownlow but ablett is defiantly the second if not best player in the afl!! what's everyone think about this weekeends first round of finals?? Who do we want to win?

Also have it on good authority Nonch was on the job, interviews with all the winners etc... Nonch apparently you spent a little bit longer interviewing a blonde netballer, any truth..;)

I interviewed a number of netballers, all of whom were very lovely young ladies slim:D

With all due respect, how did a Swanpool reserves player end up runner up?

Congrats to all winners.

Excellent effort by Waite considering he missed a couple of games and gets 0 media attention because of a certain Chronicle reporter who plays out there......

Media attention doesn't win you medals EB;) But yeah, great effort from Waite - I didn't think he had a chance given he basically missed four games.

As for the Whitechurch, I haven't seen him play, but he's won the media award (don't ask me why it's called the media award) two years in a row now, so he must go alright...

How are the grounds all looking for finals with the amount of rain we have had etc???

Noticed in today's chronicle hoppers coach isn't happy about having to play at milawa don't blame him at all.. By far the worst ground in the league they should of looked into playing more games at benalla showgrounds and the friendlies oval!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back