Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond travelling well, not too many big names, plenty of goers though, Cato ( stand out) haines Daft , Baines been real good watched them past two weeks rumour has it Ben Waller finished for season broken foot

Batchelor easily the best full back in the comp. I've played on him a few times over the years and he's like a crazy dog. Stringy ****er with not much behind him, but wont give up. Part of the reason StVirgils are doing so well, as he allows some of the other guys to run off giving them awesome drive out of hte backline.

With the first week of the finals already sorted, who is everyones tips for the first week ?

Richmond vs St.Virgils ??
Uni vs OHA ??

It will be interesting to see what teams handle playing at Richmond well and what teams dont !!

Richmond should account for St.Virgils by 13pts
Uni should just get over OHA by 19pts

It will depend on which sides can get all of their players on the park at the right time.

Richmond travelling well, not too many big names, plenty of goers though, Cato ( stand out) haines Daft , Baines been real good watched them past two weeks rumour has it Ben Waller finished for season broken foot

yep ben waller done 4 the year he was at dodgs v lindisfarne with his fooot in plaster, talking to his brothers they reckn hel b back at dodges next year over drivn to richmond 4 training,

hey all, we have all talked about the team of the year, just wondering everyones thoughts on all clubs best and fairest.
who should win or go close to winning their blubs b&f

hey all, we have all talked about the team of the year, just wondering everyones thoughts on all clubs best and fairest.

I reckon Ben Cato will win ours. He's had a great year. Runner up could go to anyone of Andrew Haines , Adam Daft , Heath Barwin and Adam Baines... Will be a close count i reckon.

St.Virgils - Williams, Batchelor, Unsworth
Uni - Burgess, Rae
Richmond - Cato, Barwin
Channel - Mason, Bouwerman
OHA - Rogers, Ryan
Dosa - Abrahams, Penwright
Hutchins - Leitch by a mile

Worst kick in the Competition??

I will go first - J. Nichols from Hutchins, It is amazing this bloke continues to get a game when he cant even kick it over the man on the mark. Its no wonder he has small man syndrome, id be frustrated with that kicking style as well.

G. Shaw from Uni tumbles a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will go first - J. Nichols from Hutchins, It is amazing this bloke continues to get a game when he cant even kick it over the man on the mark. Its no wonder he has small man syndrome, id be frustrated with that kicking style as well.

Yeah id agree with those two... Both disgusting kicks.

Haremza from Uni isn't far behind them either

Heard today that Kermandie are offering big dollars to players for next season. Maybe they should start looking at their juniors so the club dont fold again.

St.Virgils - Williams, Batchelor, Unsworth
Uni - Burgess, Rae
Richmond - Cato, Barwin
Channel - Mason, Bouwerman
OHA - Rogers, Ryan
Dosa - Abrahams, Penwright
Hutchins - Leitch by a mile

StV - Unsworth, Nibbs, Cole
Uni - Burgess
Richmond - Cato, Barwin
Channel - Bouwman
OHA - Rogers, Archer, Rya, Chilcott
DOSA - Abrahams, Gregg, Harvey
Hutchins - Leitch

Richmond- Daft/Cato
St. Virgils- Unsworth/Beck
Universtiy- Burgess/Brooks
OHA- Taylor/Ryan
Dosa- Harvey/Abrahams
Hutchins- Leitch/Lister
Channel- Who cares

Richmond- Daft/Cato
St. Virgils- Unsworth/Beck
Universtiy- Burgess/Brooks
OHA- Taylor/Ryan
Dosa- Harvey/Abrahams
Hutchins- Leitch/Lister
Channel- Who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by quack quack the duck

Yeah id agree with those two... Both disgusting kicks.

Haremza from Uni isn't far behind them either

G.Shaw >>> Broad daylight >>> Rest of field

I've seen him miss some dead set sitters. He's been playing in the magoos lately and I do wonder if it is because of his awkward action?

Also a very peculiar :)eek:) running style so any kick on the run is a lottery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quack quack the duck

G.Shaw >>> Broad daylight >>> Rest of field

I've seen him miss some dead set sitters. He's been playing in the magoos lately and I do wonder if it is because of his awkward action?

Also a very peculiar :)eek:) running style so any kick on the run is a lottery.

It's easy to get on here and bag guys out for lack of skills. Who would've thought there'd be blokes with poor skills playing 2s in the fourth or fifth strongest league in a state of 500k?

Fair call quack, just thought it maybe of interest to many from the old scholars, as Kermandie look like applying and playing in the old scholars next year and are possibly head hunting players from rival clubs in that comp.

They may be applying but would have thought they would struggle to get in. I was suprised that Channel were let in and would be very disapointed if anyone else was let in. That is a long way to travel!!!

What does eveyone else think on here?? am I way off here or not:confused::confused::confused:

Nick 'Trolley' Fenton of Uni.

They may be applying but would have thought they would struggle to get in. I was suprised that Channel were let in and would be very disapointed if anyone else was let in. That is a long way to travel!!!

What does eveyone else think on here?? am I way off here or not:confused::confused::confused:

I would be absolutely disgusted if they were let in the comp.. This will bring up the exact same dispute at Channel joining.. Many people who play in this comp do so because they're not good enough for TSL and don't want to play SFL because of the amount of travelling involved.. And there's also the players who are starting to get on a bit and don't want to travel for family reasons.. Kermandie is just too far away.. I find Channel and Richmond too far as it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back