Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad win by Hutchins "who were lucky to get second spot" according to DOSAhastheBlues. Pretty sure that makes Hutchins a better side than both DOSA and Uni. Actually this makes them the best side in the comp - PREMIERS 09

Not a bad win by Hutchins "who were lucky to get second spot" according to DOSAhastheBlues. Pretty sure that makes Hutchins a better side than both DOSA and Uni. Actually this makes them the best side in the comp - PREMIERS 09
*Actually this makes them the best Reserves side in the comp - PREMIERS 09

Thats the mail going around. Expect a few more departures from the all conquering eagles as well

already tho..... the blokes would still be celebrating there win they wouldn't have moved on to next year yet ... but i sure do hope so a few eagles leave tho for thE intrest of the sfl

already tho..... the blokes would still be celebrating there win they wouldn't have moved on to next year yet ... but i sure do hope so a few eagles leave tho for thE intrest of the sfl
Britten and Post to go to St Virgils, Britten to coach

This was being said well, well before the end of the season, however I heard BUrdon will indeed return to the Hawks with Smith and others.

realy but st virgils were on top v the ladder 4 part of the year wernt they i wouldn b to happy if i was there coach..... but the departure of some of there big names sounds great to me!!!

haha powerrooblue pull ya head in champ,dont trap off about shit you have no idea'r about,ive played 2's all year bar 7 games in the ones because at that stage there was lack of numbers,im 36 yrs old 2 ****ed knees to ****ed ankles numerouse over ****ed body parts lol,so why would'nt i try and play in a 2's GF,I THINK I HAVE EARNT THE RIGHT TO WIN ANOTHER FLAG B4 I RETIRE DONT YOU.

how did you enjoy your grand final win PK oh no thats right you got touched up again MR DOSA by the way they know we'r comming now baby GO YOU RICHMOND BLUES

how did you enjoy your grand final win PK oh no thats right you got touched up again MR DOSA by the way they know we'r comming now baby GO YOU RICHMOND BLUES

Can only assume you're one of those moneychasing Clarence t*ssers that went to Richmond chasing $$$. You sound like a real idiot. Old Scholar is probably one of, if not the, best players players that has ever run around in this competition and could have easily had an impact at a higher level but chose to play with mates. Unlike yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please tell me when pre season training for St. Virgil's starts for the 2010 season, i'm interested in playing next year.

Good to see the former Woodsdale warhammer still has a bit left in him! :D

Those little stumpy legs of his can't be too far away from hanging the boots?? He must be pushing close to 40 now!

If Randalll is winning B&F's at that level, then there must still be more awards left in the future for you old boy :D

I heard today that Uni might be losing their North Hobart players from this year? Also that Channel have signed 4 or 5 good recruits? No names sorry can any one give more info on this?

On the dotted line down at Channel Lamprill coach, Joyce, Lange (huonville), Hobarts b&f Lees is it. Pretty good source on this so things might be on the up down south next season

Joyce to allegedly wear Ben Swards' old white shorts!

Yep, its only fitting that the new recruit replaces Benny Swards title, as Brett Stubbs(?) wrote in the Mercury a couple years back

"Ben Swards wearing what must be the biggest pair of white shorts in Tasmanian Football history".

Old Benny copped heaps from that write up ha ha.

On the dotted line down at Channel Lamprill coach, Joyce, Lange (huonville), Hobarts b&f Lees is it. Pretty good source on this so things might be on the up down south next season

Well they certainly are throwing the coin around. I know a number of prominent players have been offered big dollars to go down there, including players from other Old scholar clubs...I guess we all knew it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back