Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not likely. If we use 27 for Mitchell as expected then we already have later picks to cover Fiorini and Frampton. I expect the Grubdy deal will be done which brings 27. So if we do only use 2 picks in the ND adding 33 to pick 25 doesnt help us. Maybe 33 could add something last minute but I dont think we will do any other trades. Already been very active.
Well if you don't sign Henry you might find yourself with an extra list spot to use at the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats targeted the wrong bloke first aswell.

Bruhn averages 11 disposals a game, where henry goes at 1.5 goal a game.

Also bruhn is always gonna be homesick at giants, no chance of them turning him around.

They went for low dangling fruit and risk losing henry now

Like what was said above, chances are we trade Sav to Port for pick 33.
From there, many things could happen. Like...

• Cats give 25 & 33 to the Pies for Henry and pick 41.
• Cats give 25 & 33 to Essendon for 22 & 42. Then give 22 to Pies for Henry. (And possibly 42 in exchange for pick 51)
• Cats give 25 & 33 to West Coast for 20 & and some future stuff that probably won't work out because Geelong gave F2 and will give away F3 for Bowes. But anyway, then 20 to Pies for Henry.

I assume Geelong probably wanted to package all those picks to Brisbane for pick 21, the Lions said, "25" and Geelong said "ok". Now it's causing problems. Maybe they can both be crazy and Geelong give Brisbane back the 25 with 33 in exchange for 21 and 48. (I would say pick 38, but it depends on the points Brisbane needs).

interesting that it appears the Pies accepted pick 25 in principle, Geelong then made the trade with Brisbane for the pick but now the Pies want pick 7. I really hope we get Ollie but pretty poor form from the Pies list manager if the above is all true

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back