Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

because you don’t want him enough
You're all starting to figure that out? We've been telling you that for the last week.

Our list manager says he approached us, and every action we've made since has been to get our priority targets in the door. Have made no indications we're desperate enough for Henry.
I'm sure Essendon can get him a car service to drive him back and forth from Geelong to Moorabbin.
Now now. They can't even google search their new CEO.

Who would of thought 12 months ago that pies would be happy to give away a contracted grundy for pick 27 but crack it at the thought of giving away an uncontracted ollie henry for pick 25.

this trade period is topsy turvy.
Who would have thought 12 months ago Cats would be premiers? Definitely topsy turvy stuff. Back to normal next year though.

Isn’t the rumour he asked for $450k or something like that?

If you’re able to rookie him, it’d be an achievement. Then again, rookie contract + house and land package down Geelong way ain’t so bad.
Collingwood just up and gave it to Bobby Hill and left Ollie the scraps.

Now they want more somehow for a player they value less. GW is a barn animal

It was a smartass move only to be followed up by giving gws what the pies were prepared to barter over.
Total disrespect to the Collingwood football club by a rookie.
Pick 18?
And if we did it the other way around?

Then we have to offer future 1 for Bruhn thus preventing F3 for Bowes and 7. So in essence we'd have had to low ball GWS for Bruhn. A player we actually targeted.

Of course we've left the last priority to last. At this point I don't think many of us care if we get him or take 25 to the draft.

You're all starting to figure that out? We've been telling you that for the last week.

Our list manager says he approached us, and every action we've made since has been to get our priority targets in the door. Have made no indications we're desperate enough for Henry.

Now now. They can't even google search their new CEO.
I should nominate for the draft and tell Geelong I want to play with them. Apparently it’s that easy to get on their list based on what you’re saying…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood just up and gave it to Bobby Hill and left Ollie the scraps.

Now they want more somehow for a player they value less. GW is a barn animal
Care to share where Hill’s contract details are available to view? You going to back that claim with anything or just sprouting shit?

You can roll it onto other deals though for example 33 probably gets you mitchell or can he traded for futures. That said i doubt we trade 25 and 33 (thats worth as much as 18) and unless you send a later pick (probably a future)back.

The deal that Wright will look for is trading them for a future second and third. There you go, Andrew club xxx are read to deal. Well done, you've probably upgraded your future 2nd and 3rd. Thanks for the future first. Now **** off you knob.

I should nominate for the draft and tell Geelong I want to play with them. Apparently it’s that easy to get on their list based on what you’re saying…
Clearly it isn't. Bowes and Bruhn are two we targeted and both will seamlessly get on the list. Henry we're less desperate over and he's in limbo.
If a wild PL87 wants to join us you think you're in the Bruhn basket or the Henry basket?? ;)

Clearly it isn't. Bowes and Bruhn are two we targeted and both will seamlessly get on the list. Henry we're less desperate over and he's in limbo.
If a wild PL87 wants to join us you think you're in the Bruhn basket or the Henry basket?? ;)
I’ve always viewed myself more of a Stevie J type. Got a pocket named after myself down the local.

That's a great line I think I'll steal it
You don’t know your history very well then. Go back and have a read. Ps: how many minutes did Lyon play Ball in that ‘09 GF again? One of your better inside mids, in the wet, primed for the big stage. Should give you an idea who shafted who.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back