Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Great get for North Albury an elite resume for an Ovens and Murray coach and a great tactician. He is a ripper bloke too, quite old school no nonsense but fair which a struggling club need. Obviously North have a lot of work to do to re-build their playing list but Luke will improve the existing players and make them considerably more competitive.

Great get for North Albury an elite resume for an Ovens and Murray coach and a great tactician. He is a ripper bloke too, quite old school no nonsense but fair which a struggling club need. Obviously North have a lot of work to do to re-build their playing list but Luke will improve the existing players and make them considerably more competitive.

Great to see this

Bulldogs apparently just finalising job for their coach. Apparently SANFL player. Sam Murray returning as well.

I think in juniors he would have to have played 40 games to be a one pointer.
If you have an AWJFL team that's correct, but the Myrt and the Wang teams come under a different rule. Morgan and the Reid's would be 1 point at Rovers.

North have signed themselves an absolute ripper coach, I'd expect their fortunes to turn around quickly. Should have a couple signings to announce shortly too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard much about Wodonga’s Coach. He is coming from a long way back. They were headed for some big losses this year if the season got going.

If you have an AWJFL team that's correct, but the Myrt and the Wang teams come under a different rule. Morgan and the Reid's would be 1 point at Rovers.

North have signed themselves an absolute ripper coach, I'd expect their fortunes to turn around quickly. Should have a couple signings to announce shortly too!
You following him up the Hume?

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back