Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be very shitty with the RFC if this happens. Some people are right to say Collins has not achieved anything yet, but I still think he has the potential to be a very very good player for us in the future.

:thumbsdown:bad move by Richmond if true.
There was a time when Groupie made non-trolling posts lmao

In 2010, the only player to get more tackles then Simpson at Richmond was Tuck. And the only players at RFC to top Carrazzo and Gibbs in tackles were Tuck and Jackson.

So good one!

Btw, thanks for Collins, haven't heard to much of the guy but sounds like he has better character and footballing ability than Grigg the unskilled money chaser. If you're looking to build good club culture Grigg will not be doing you any favours.
Lmao righto old chap :D

Dat Carltank culture building.

I feel for you fans. They trade a contracted guy who loves the club and his team mates for a guy who wants to leave his team mates for more cash. As for talent level of players I also think Collins suits you guys better with his skill level which compliments Martin, Foley, Cotch, Tuck etc. I think Hartley and Cameron have gotten a bit cute with this.
Seemed to work in the end. Reckon Hirdy got a bit "cute" with his injection program but maybe one day it will turn out ok.

You've been Swanned.

Would love to give you guys some good word on Grigg but I've never rated him cause he's unskilled. But now he is unskilled and a turncoating, money chasing dog. Have fun with that.
Hahahahahaha oh boy this is one rage filled post. Just wanted to check that you're ok 5 years down the track?

Let's recap shall we?

The only team that has been swanned is Carlton.

They've also gone for the double and Trigg'd themselves

And for the trifecta, Grigg would be your best mid and with no forward line or back line he would be your best player by default. :D

The amount of posters in this thread that should be going through deleting posts is astounding. Collins went on to do sweet FA for Carlton and is no longer on an AFL list, while Grigg has become an important player in our line up. I can see something similar happening if we end up trading McBean to get Yarran.

The amount of posters in this thread that should be going through deleting posts is astounding. Collins went on to do sweet FA for Carlton and is no longer on an AFL list, while Grigg has become an important player in our line up. I can see something similar happening if we end up trading McBean to get Yarran.
I can't. I can see Yarran become a serviceable player for Richmond, but I can't see McBean do nothing for Carlton. He'll probably end up in their best 22 and become a reliable and consistent forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Thank you. Was our pleasure.
Don't rate Grigg any more than I did in the past. Probably think less of him of his ability now really. But that probably just shows I was overrating both his and Collins abilities.

Happy for you guys to get the most out of him but he's not exactly the player I'd start bumping threads about :$

Don't rate Grigg any more than I did in the past. Probably think less of him of his ability now really. But that probably just shows I was overrating both his and Collins abilities.

Happy for you guys to get the most out of him but he's not exactly the player I'd start bumping threads about :$
Grigg would be your best player. We've finally un carltooned him

Please.

Not a trade that anyone at Carlton would have lost sleep over after all these years.
Yeah but a trade you lost and a player that would be one of if not your best

While Grigg is no world beater he does a very serviceable job as a run with player.

If Dennis Armfield is still on your list and getting games then Grigg would get games for Carlton

While Grigg is no world beater he does a very serviceable job as a run with player.

If Dennis Armfield is still on your list and getting games then Grigg would get games for Carlton
Now now don't upset the trolls

Grigg would have been Carlton's second highest vote getter in the brownlow in 2012 behind Judd. Judd is gone and Grigg has improved. Therefore he'd be their best :D

Probably should watch more footy then. Goal kicking taggers aren't exactly common.

Please.

Not a trade that anyone at Carlton would have lost sleep over after all these years.
Well yeah that Swann bloke left. And I'd imagine people still at Carlton have plenty of their own shit to lose sleep over :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back