On The Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Vedder said:
Sainter, i reckon this is the first go at this game for a lot of us, read the thread tho, might help u a bit...
Guess a lot of it is trial and error
Yeah i still wouldnt blow my whole 300,000, because you will need to pay wages starting from next week, and if your playing away ur stuffed. Ive got 80,000 left, but im bidding for a few players.

psa does anyone know whats the maximum amount of palyers on your list

man my coach is ********. i wish i didnt get him now :-(

3 for kicking
2 marking
4.5 for handball
8 for tackling

man i hope the others in my league are ******** otherwise i'm gunna get cainned :-(

I just signed up a few days ago go an email they gave me a password to activate my account. So i go to the site and put my username and password in and nothing happens. It just stays on the homepage where do i go to look at my team.

Thats Power said:
hey..do you guys mind the "preferred position" thing at all? personally i have a couple of tall defenders and put them up front..i wonder if that is going to make any difference (like they'd suck at it) :confused:

nah i didnt worry bout that... i got heaps of players playing out of their 'preferred' positins

sainters said:
Does anone know what happens when u reach $0 :D anyway i got a trainer thats worth $10000 a week :eek: whats the best way of making money :confused:
I think, but not quite sure, you have to earn most of your money from tickets sold, food and drink and players sold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its up now anyway, i see where they are asking if there should be a replay of round 1..

Personally i think there shld be but i dont really give a toss as long as the game works ok for rest of the season...

I finally got a trainer today too thank ******..

i'm going to try to persist with the game all year, ad the more ppl that play, the more bugs can be ironed out over time, and the better and smoother it will become in the future.

you've got to remember these guys are doing this for nix. cant see them buying a house off donations and fees for premuim.

if bugs annoy you so much then i guess i can understand why you wouldn't bother with it.

i'm enjoying the game still

thegezman said:
i'm going to try to persist with the game all year, ad the more ppl that play, the more bugs can be ironed out over time, and the better and smoother it will become in the future.

you've got to remember these guys are doing this for nix. cant see them buying a house off donations and fees for premuim.

if bugs annoy you so much then i guess i can understand why you wouldn't bother with it.

Yeah im not quitting yet, the game is still good but there is a fair few bugs. If there is a majority of yes the game will be replayed :)

thegezman said:

Dude i quit this game cause i asked for a replay and exaboy said NO!I dont think its fair for me to lose 4 points cuz of a stupid server bug.I was serious about winning the league and that was not a fair start.If he said there is going to be a vote..then i never should have quit the game :rolleyes:

Thats Power said:
I quit this game cuz exaboy said they will be NO replay and now he is saying there is a vote. :rolleyes:.This game is run by a bunch of ********ers.They cannot make up their mind about what the ******** the want to do.:rolleyes:
settle mate

Brilliant Pies is right, all this anger coming from you Thats Power over a bug in a new online footy game? (Free to play I should add).

Pity you couldnt stick around and help the bug ironing-out process, making the game what could only be better, rather than leaving after one week.

Your choice though, personally I'm gonna be enjoying every week of this game :)

Mahama said:
Brilliant Pies is right, all this anger coming from you Thats Power over a bug in a new online footy game? (Free to play I should add).

Pity you couldnt stick around and help the bug ironing-out process, making the game what could only be better, rather than leaving after one week.

Your choice though, personally I'm gonna be enjoying every week of this game :)
The anger is not cuz of the bug mate.It was the replay issue that ********ed me off.The game is good..i do not disagree on that.. the concept is awesome too and i will join next season when all things get sorted out.Well enjoy the game..i will be enjoying dreamteam and footy fanatic when its out :D

they reset everyone line up this morning and re ran the games shortly after lucnh (when the site was down for me) so i re set my line up and the games ran again.

i lost again, but by a little bit more this time.

anyway i dont think too many ppl will be happy as i doubt many ppl had a chance to get their line up right.

man they are hopless and letting people whats going on!

owell

hopefully my line up will stay good for the next game.

LOL..yeh i got caned this time around..wnt from a 8 point loss to a 56 point flogging this time, i kicked 6 .18...thems the breaks i spose...interesting tho that my ruckman didnt register even one hit out..
ok just checked cos my team was all over the place, must of been because i didnt reset my team....bugger

Remove this Banner Ad

On The Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back