No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Lyon. Campaigner trying to get Nank suspended on SEN over knees in back. Serial Premiershipmond basher.

Gary Lying , such a great bloke . I mean who does that type of shit , cheat with your Best mates wife , don’t know how he can be ok with it all . Just shows what type of person he is . SCUM

Somebody should ask Lyon about the comparison he did between Melbourne and Richmond premiership window and how Melbourne were more advanced
He probably doesn't even realise we won the flag whilst he was in rehab.

Just saw the Sicily thing for the first time. Complete BS nothing in it.

Robbo LOL - bloke is a complete fool.

Sicily went to get up and Selwood pulled him back down. He wouldn't let him up so he put his knee of his head - not even hard.
Selwood even threw a punch. - not even mentioned by anyone.

Selwood is the biggest umpires pet in the AFL alongside Dangerfield. The flog was carrying on like the sook he is after the game.
Can't stand Selwood. People call him a courageous champion - I think he's a gutless ducker that likes giving it out but can't take it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was pretty well known amongst the girls that she was going over to Norf. The offer of an extra bag of Cheetos and a Norf Membership was too alluring.
I heard a Snickers twin pack was also part of the deal.

Minnows like Norf and the Aints should never play a show case game again.

This is the thing Norfies don’t understand. They’ve been given “marquee” games before (remember the Eureka Game?). They never last though because #lolnorf play garbage football and fail to draw a crowd. They’ve been punted from Good Friday after 2 years; Norf are a disgrace.

Actually Melbourne v Essendon would actually be a good fixture for Good Friday, if they played at the MCG they’d probably get 60 or 70,000 and if they played at Etihad they’d sell out the stadium.

Yeah that would be good. The only way Norf can keep it is if they play us there every year and have it at the G. Guaranteed 70k every year

This is the thing Norfies don’t understand. They’ve been given “marquee” games before (remember the Eureka Game?). They never last though because #lolnorf play garbage football and fail to draw a crowd. They’ve been punted from Good Friday after 2 years; Norf are a disgrace.

To be fair I think they will be better now with Emma Kearney. Straight into their top 6.

Yeah that would be good. The only way Norf can keep it is if they play us there every year and have it at the G. Guaranteed 70k every year
Apart from that disastrous final, when was the last time we got to play them at the G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back