Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither of the above. Richmond, who are clearly only in 18th because equalisation aged most of their good players and ruptured the ACLs of the others.
Right makes sense now brain must have been fried after this afternoon

Another game of guess the team

While this team is its own worst enemy and loves to put the cue in the rack after a 1-2 qtr effort (Story of this ****ing club for almost 6 years now) — The entire momentum was killed by yet again topping itself weekly; the worst umpiring the footy world has seen.

When is enough, enough? When is someone in a position of influence gonna call this out? This sport is compromised beyond belief, we KNOW how corrupt the AFL is, we KNOW they’re lying to us when Kane and Dillon and every other muppet fronts the media to give their ‘please explain’ spin of the day, and we KNOW that rules and the intepretation of those rules changes on a weekly basis and the media and big clubs knowingly have pull and influence on the outcome of games. It’s enough to think that the AFL purposefully writes a ****ing script for each season for a particular team to proliferate its vision abroad to further Americanize and dumb down this sport for the average consumer

SO WHEN IS IT TIME TO CALL IT OUT FOR WHAT THIS IS? IT’S NOT A SPORTING LEAGUE, THIS IS OPTICS EXHIBITIONS UNDER THE GUISE OF COMPETITION. I’D BE BETTER OFF WATCHING PRO ****ING WRESTLING AND BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE RING IS MORE REAL THAN WHAT GOES ON AT A FOOTY GAME ANYMORE.

And you know what else? AT LEAST THE RULES ARE CLEAR IN A FIXED COMPETITION LIKE WRESTLING.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big week for this thread! We’ve already had our first elite submission:

Doggies fans are pretty chirpy for a 9th placed rabble with a cushy draw. Only have a sniff because we have a few hurt , let's be real , no injuries and win by 10 goals.

They will read this because they can't resist ;). 2016 was bullshit too

A world record excuse per sentence ratio for a Monday.

I’m sure by Friday we’ll be hearing about the residual adverse psychological effect on their playing group of witnessing Jacob ‘King Kong’ Konstanty obliterate Callum Mills’ shoulder with a perfectly executed German suplex during pre-season.

I’m sure by Friday we’ll be hearing about the residual adverse psychological effect on their playing group of witnessing Jacob ‘King Kong’ Konstanty obliterate Callum Mills’ shoulder with a perfectly executed German suplex during pre-season.
Please let us take them out in another GF…or better still make it there when they don’t off the back of their cushy draw with perfectly spaced byes

Haha they had a full team earlier in the year and only got on top when we lost 3 players

Typical salty swans supporters.

we shouldn’t be surprised the club have lived rent free in a Sydney supporter’s head since 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back