Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

What do you expect as Win/Loss ratio for the next 6 games?

• 6-0

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • 5-1

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 4-2

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • 3-3

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 1-5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 0-6

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know when the Round 24 fixture gets released? Not that its a big mystery for us playing in Ballarat, will start between 12:00-2:00pm. Just whether its Saturday or Sunday.
Wednesday

And based on the ladder as it stands, I think we will be playing Sunday.

If I had to take a guess, I think the Sunday games will be

Dogs v GWS
Melb v Pies
Freo v Port

How do we finish on top

Sydney lose 2 pass them on percentage
Lions lose 2 2 pts ahead
Port lose 1 pass on percentage
Cats ditto
GWS ditto
Freo Lose 1 2 points ahead

We win all 3. Not called optimistic dog for nothing LOL.
Let's focus on one drought at a time. We've never won the minor premiership and we blew that opportunity by failing to win our final three matches in 2021. Close but no cigar.

As I posted earlier today, winning our remaining three matches to finish top four will be pretty cool as it breaks two droughts.

Other significant droughts in Bevo's reign in chronological order:

• Win an interstate final
  • Win consecutive finals for the first time since 1961
  • Win three consecutive finals
  • First Grand Final since 1961
  • Win four consecutive finals
  • First premiership since 1954
  • First player since 1988 to kick more than eight goals in a game
  • First player since 1987 to kick 10+ goals in a game
  • Win multiple matches in the same season by 100+ points
  • First interstate victory by 100+ points
It's amazing to have achieved all of those yet many (including me) wanted Bevo gone. The facts are, this is an amazing time to be a WB supporter. Many of us spent 55 years supporting this amazing club without seeing a Grand Final. Then we saw two of them in five years including a premiership.

I honestly feel a lot of those droughts wouldn't have been broken if we signed Cameron or Ratten instead of Bevo.

Has anyone else received messages from the club selling GF ticket packages?

My membership doesn’t offer guaranteed seats, so thinking about purchasing.

It states the cheapest option is $135, but when you open up the packages, the only one offered is $235.

Not sure I want to spend $235 for a GF we haven’t yet made. $135 is manageable, but can’t seem to purchase.

It states the cheapest option is $135, but when you open up the packages, the only one offered is $235.

Not sure I want to spend $235 for a GF we haven’t yet made. $135 is manageable, but can’t seem to purchase.
$135 is a guaranteed ticket, it could be standing
$235 is guaranteed seat

This is what I think you're referring to, for guaranteed Grand Final tickets you need to upgrade your membership to either:
  • Social Club, which guarantees a GF ticket (ie. might be standing room) and is the cheaper option
  • Premiership Circle, which guarantees a seated GF ticket is the expensive now
Maybe the Social Club is sold out?

Let's focus on one drought at a time. We've never won the minor premiership and we blew that opportunity by failing to win our final three matches in 2021. Close but no cigar.

As I posted earlier today, winning our remaining three matches to finish top four will be pretty cool as it breaks two droughts.

Other significant droughts in Bevo's reign in chronological order:

• Win an interstate final
  • Win consecutive finals for the first time since 1961
  • Win three consecutive finals
  • First Grand Final since 1961
  • Win four consecutive finals
  • First premiership since 1954
  • First player since 1988 to kick more than eight goals in a game
  • First player since 1987 to kick 10+ goals in a game
  • Win multiple matches in the same season by 100+ points
  • First interstate victory by 100+ points
It's amazing to have achieved all of those yet many (including me) wanted Bevo gone. The facts are, this is an amazing time to be a WB supporter. Many of us spent 55 years supporting this amazing club without seeing a Grand Final. Then we saw two of them in five years including a premiership.

I honestly feel a lot of those droughts wouldn't have been broken if we signed Cameron or Ratten instead of Bevo.
There's a reasonable chance of one more drought:

Finish the highest on the ladder at the end of the H&A season of any Victorian team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think of it as an insurance policy, and it's the one insurance policy you want to make a claim on.

IF you can afford it, it will be the best decision you make. Think of all those people that missed out in 2016. Do you want to be one of them, IF we make it.

PS - To qualify, you must hold a minimum 5 game membership and have been a member last year as well.

$130 is for Social Club which guarantees you a Grand Final ticket if we make it (but that ticket can potentially be standing room). Premiership club guarantees a seat, no chance of standing room, and costs $235.

Both are available still.

I received GF ticket packages messages as well. I am an interstate member so not sure if I can purchase these packages. When I read the requirements it states minimum 5 game member. Gee I would definitely grab a package if I qualify. Probably should ring the Dogs to get clarification.

Temping though hey?

$135 is a guaranteed ticket, it could be standing
$235 is guaranteed seat

This is what I think you're referring to, for guaranteed Grand Final tickets you need to upgrade your membership to either:
  • Social Club, which guarantees a GF ticket (ie. might be standing room) and is the cheaper option
  • Premiership Circle, which guarantees a seated GF ticket is the expensive now
Maybe the Social Club is sold out?

$130 is for Social Club which guarantees you a Grand Final ticket if we make it (but that ticket can potentially be standing room). Premiership club guarantees a seat, no chance of standing room, and costs $235.

Both are available still.

I received GF ticket packages messages as well. I am an interstate member so not sure if I can purchase these packages. When I read the requirements it states minimum 5 game member. Gee I would definitely grab a package if I qualify. Probably should ring the Dogs to get clarification.

Thanks lads!

Rang the club and purchased 3 Social Club add ons. Happy to take the risk with a chance of standing room.

Did anyone get social club tickets for GF in 2016? Any of you get standing or was there a high strike rate for seats???

Gone are the days of having to go on a waiting list to be in the social club.

I assumed there'd still be a waiting list but obviously not.
It might return. Social Club limit might be reached quickly now that we're in hot form.

Thanks lads!

Rang the club and purchased 3 Social Club add ons. Happy to take the risk with a chance of standing room.

Did anyone get social club tickets for GF in 2016? Any of you get standing or was there a high strike rate for seats???
I can't remember hearing anyone that had social club in 2016 getting standing room tickets, although you were warned when registering for GF, that if you ticked no standing room, you took the risk of missing out all together.

I had family who were non social club members that got standing room.

PS - 4 other family members that got seats (social club), offered their seats to a family of 4 that got standing room (not social club) because there was an elderly gentleman in their group who couldn't stand.

Feels good knowing the GF is locked away. Even if it’s not guaranteed to happen.

I forked out over $3k for 3 tickets in 2016. Don’t want to have to do that again.
Good decision. $405 to save the angst of trying to get a ticket if you miss out in the ballot.

That's the easy part. Over to you know boys

* I understand some people can not afford this, and will feel disappointed, but if you can afford it, worth every cent

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

Back