Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah......I'm confident if I went to work tomorrow and called someone, you know what, I would get the sack. Possible fight first and then sacked.

The difference between Clarkson and I is that I work in a professional environment.

Last edited:
personally, I am deeply offended by the suggestion that I may have anything in common with Webster.

Sucking ****, and in particular doing it with panache and commitment, requires a level of passionate interest in another guy's welfare that Webster demonstrably lacks.

My boyfriend indeed has been known to comment that I can make him cum like a howler monkey when moved to, and I take pride in that as should anyone.

As a horse, I have sufficient experience with angry short people in the form of jockeys to be unsurprised by Clarkson's general stupidity, and suggest he be sentenced to make the weight as jockey for some Shetland pony races at the earliest convenience.

That is all.

The afl are investigating Clarkson because he called someone a “c$ck….”?

Think it’s time to check out.

Worlds gone insane.
Please stay checked out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the false outrage jmac.

I’ll happily check out from someone who is outraged by everything.
Dam, you didn’t stay checked out for long.
What a shame.

personally, I am deeply offended by the suggestion that I may have anything in common with Webster.

Sucking utensil, and in particular doing it with panache and commitment, requires a level of passionate interest in another guy's welfare that Webster demonstrably lacks.

My boyfriend indeed has been known to comment that I can make him cum like a howler monkey when moved to, and I take pride in that as should anyone.

As a horse, I have sufficient experience with angry short people in the form of jockeys to be unsurprised by Clarkson's general stupidity, and suggest he be sentenced to make the weight as jockey for some Shetland pony races at the earliest convenience.

That is all.

Your post made me realise that I don't think I've ever heard a howler monkey and I've never heard one orgasm.

So I googled howler monkey orgasm - I hope your boyfriend doesn't howl too loudly - it's indicates tiny testes:

Your post made me realise that I don't think I've ever heard a howler monkey and I've never heard one orgasm.

So I googled howler monkey orgasm - I hope your boyfriend doesn't howl too loudly - it's indicates tiny testes in a howler monkey:

Stop pretending it’s the first time you’ve seen a Howler cum.

Found Webster’s reaction to the angry midget very funny
Rather than use words, Clarkson could have role played the insult with one of his assistant coaches.

Some terms are used without thinking about what they mean

Eg. If he called him a moth@r fu@k$r do you really think he meant it literally ?
With Clarkson, who can really tell for sure.

The other side of that is sad sacks who look for any reason to complain. And mostly don’t understand many of the rules - for example, the clowns who can’t read or understand tribunal guidelines and are still upset about the Maynard decision.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bunch of morons. It's blatantly clear to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together why Maynard wasn't whacked with a suspension. If it had been a guy from their own team in Maynard's exact position, they'd be singing a different tune.

I feel dirty, but yeah I agree with the old drunk.
And I even agree with his view on comparing the Pepper collision. It’s not comparable in any shape or form.
The only valid comparison between the two cases is the concussion that resulted for the victims. Otherwise it's like chalk and cheese.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back