Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Where getting more details about the infamous GWS scandal. One dude dressed up as Ray gun and another told an inappropriate joke about some Diddy dude. Surely there's more to it. Doesn't sound devastating
The theme was 'celebrity couples'. I'm trying to think of what could have been so inappropriate & offensive to a bartender.

He's a bartender ffs. His job description for the night was to serve alcohol to intoxicated people at a private function.

I'm baffled.

And Toby being fined because he didn't show leadership? Wtf? They were off duty. He's not their Dad.

The theme was 'celebrity couples'. I'm trying to think of what could have been so inappropriate & offensive to a bartender.

He's a bartender ffs. His job description for the night was to serve alcohol to intoxicated people at a private function.

Even though the theme was "celebrity couples" it appears one half of many of the couples was a blow up doll and some of the other halves were:

• Diddy (known creep , pedo , abuser etc...)
  • Jarryd Hayne ( convicted of sexual assualt)
  • Josh Giddey ( supposedly likes em under age etc...)

You can see there's the potential for some pretty weird shit going down.

Even though the theme was "celebrity couples" it appears one half of many of the couples was a blow up doll and some of the other halves were:

• Diddy (known creep , pedo , abuser etc...)
  • Jarryd Hayne ( convicted of sexual assualt)
  • Josh Giddey ( supposedly likes em under age etc...)

You can see there's the potential for some pretty weird shit going down.
Rough on Josh to be put in that company.

Where getting more details about the infamous GWS scandal. One dude dressed up as Ray gun and another told an inappropriate joke about some Diddy dude. Surely there's more to it. Doesn't sound devastating
Reading between the lines of the celebrities they've dressed up as, the sex doll, one player being strongly reprimanded for somehting he said and the AFL sanctions - sexual assault has probably been a central theme of some of the comic skits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm baffled.

And Toby being fined because he didn't show leadership? Wtf? They were off duty. He's not their Dad.
Snowflake.

They did skits, so yeah they were going to act out their persona - for comedy. Pretty easy to see how it could have gone awry.
Did you see that blow up doll?
Very hot looking.
A couple of drinks and she would have been mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back