Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

"The prospect of Carlton small forward Matt Owies not yet finding himself a contract renewal at Ikon Park has bewildered most.

But seemingly, he looks simply an unlucky victim of the club’s plethora of contracted small forwards, compiled by list management mastermind Nick Austin."

What? 🤣
If he's a mastermind, I'm Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla and Isaac Newton all rolled into one.

"The prospect of Carlton small forward Matt Owies not yet finding himself a contract renewal at Ikon Park has bewildered most.

But seemingly, he looks simply an unlucky victim of the club’s plethora of contracted small forwards, compiled by list management mastermind Nick Austin."

What? 🤣

Did Andy Maher write that article.

What? 🤣
Hope this distracts GW and he forgets about Houston

**** me. Embarrassing from the parents to call up the radio and have a cry about that.
You got kids mate? Some of these kids spent hours making signs, would have had their jumpers out the night before and probably been talking about it for weeks.
You don’t do that to children.
He’s a selfish little prick and a liar.
I can’t wait to see Hawthorn with a harder draw next year and higher expectations.
All those flogs with the wizard hats and Ginni headbands clapping away like trained monkeys makes me sick to my guts.

You got kids mate? Some of these kids spent hours making signs, would have had their jumpers out the night before and probably been talking about it for weeks.
You don’t do that to children.
He’s a selfish little prick and a liar.
I can’t wait to see Hawthorn with a harder draw next year and higher expectations.
All those flogs with the wizard hats and Ginni headbands clapping away like trained monkeys makes me sick to my guts.
Grow up champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re the type of person that would cry on the radio because someone called in sick I hope for society’s sake you don’t have kids
I didn’t call anyone, are you delusional or drunk?
I got kids , you obviously don’t? No idea why, probably ass deep in flaming Cheeto’s and Strawberry Big M all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back