Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it an assumption that it was a bartender? All I’ve seen reported is that staff at the venue made an anonymous complaint. Going by the “theme” of the function, it sounds borderline and is anyone surprised that things veered sideways and someone made a complaint. HR policies apply to staff working at venues and just because an organisation has booked event space doesn’t give them free reign to be offensive - staff have a right to work in an environment free from discriminatory, offensive, harassing, bullying, etc conditions.

It was a private function right? I just don't get the outrage, and I'm if anything slightly left leaning. Can't people have a bit of fun in a private setting anymore? It sounds like my kind of function...
Do many people make rape jokes at your work functions?

Reading between the lines of the celebrities they've dressed up as, the sex doll, one player being strongly reprimanded for somehting he said and the AFL sanctions - sexual assault has probably been a central theme of some of the comic skits.
Those campaigners are crazy if that's the case, no wonder stringer is going there

I'm trying to get my head around why a group of players would come together and plan to rape a blow up doll as part of their end of year celebrations. I'm sorry, but this sounds like a sick group of dudes. As a non drinker, I've had to watch people do the most ridiculous things when drunk but I've never seen people raping dolls and making fun of it. I'm sorry but this is next level sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back