Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Comedy, or so called Comedy or parody should always punch down.
Rape is never Comedy in my opinion.
My Mother, Sister and a few friends have been r*ped.

I think you mean punch up, FWIW.

So Essendon front end Mckay’s contract paying $3mill for his first two years and much less after that and today come out and say that they will re build through the draft for the next three years.

Is it worth keeping an eye on this one?

Carlton are going to rookie Liam McMahon, lol.

I was angry we delisted a tall after 2 years. WTF, talls take a lot longer to develop, absolute panic move by us. Should still be there, has real potiental kicking bags in the VFL in a side not much better than our shite one.
So Essendon front end Mckay’s contract paying $3mill for his first two years and much less after that and today come out and say that they will re build through the draft for the next three years.

Is it worth keeping an eye on this one?

I have never rated him. His one vs one win % is crap, let alone for a near million dollar player. North had a massive win getting the high compo pick. His brother is a ton better and he is too coward to kick a drop punt from 15 out straight in front.

I was angry we delisted a tall after 2 years. WTF, talls take a lot longer to develop, absolute panic move by us. Should still be there, has real potiental kicking bags in the VFL in a side not much better than our shite one.

I have never rated him. His one vs one win % is crap, let alone for a near million dollar player. North had a massive win getting the high compo pick. His brother is a ton better and he is too coward to kick a drop punt from 15 out straight in front.

Mamma Mia. You start with delisting McMahon as being a big mistake because he kicked a few goals in the VFL and may get on someone's rookie list but then finished by taking potshots at the McKay brothers. The blue sky of the untried 4th year VFL player just isn't a better option than big salaried AFL players.

Mamma Mia. You start with delisting McMahon as being a big mistake because he kicked a few goals in the VFL and may get on someone's rookie list but then finished by taking potshots at the McKay brothers. The blue sky of the untried 4th year VFL player just isn't a better option than big salaried AFL players.
Here they go again. How can they resist him.
We are left broken hearted.

I miss Abba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember the good old days when everyone here wanted Tom Scully.

He's beaten the other crowd favourites of 2022 in Lemmey and Keeler in the delistment stakes.
Port fans think he is quite stiff, given talls take time and playing in a poor team.

Port fans think he is quite stiff, given talls take time and playing in a poor team.
He's a tall with no ground game. Unless he takes half a dozen contested marks a game he's not going to be of much value. You have to be uber tall like Cox to get away with it (and at least he can ruck).

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back