Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread (2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure who I want to play.

Would love to beat either but beating Carlton would be extra special.

But with great reward comes great risk. Losing to them is a nauseating thought.

But Brisbane concern me more. We don’t do well against them. But our history is skewed in that we mostly play them at the Gabba and when we do get thrown the odd “home game” it’s always at Marvel that they probably play at more than we do!

Who do we want to win?!

But Brisbane concern me more. We don’t do well against them. But our history is skewed in that we mostly play them at the Gabba and when we do get thrown the odd “home game” it’s always at Marvel that they probably play at more than we do!

Who do we want to win?!
Brisbane. Whats their MCG record since 2004? And we owe the flogs for 02,03. Not that we dont owe every club actually

Who do we want to win?!
Kinda hope Carlton lose by a point and mcstays injury gets evened out with a minor 1 or 2 week injury to a key back or key forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of this today please

View attachment 1811629

giphy.gif

Who do we want to win?!

Brisbane

Yeah they’re better than Carlton but even the possibility of losing to Carlton is sickening

Brisbane are ultimately allergic to the G and they’d be playing us with the strongest side we’ve played against them with for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back