Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty funny on the blues board.

They pile into Curnow and Weitering. It’s as shit a board as this one after a loss.

I’ll be happy to take both off their hands.

(After we wash them)
They are worse because they have the shocking mods.

I was tempted to like a couple of posts by that Navy Blues arse crack but thought better of it.
Good decision, they are very quick on the ban hammer and there is no recourse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one time in my life I barrack for the scum and they poop the bed
I know it was better for us if Carlton had won, but I just couldn't barrack for them. My loathing for that club runs deep; especially when their over-confident supporters were disrespectful in the extreme the last few weeks. I'm hoping they make the GF and choke spectacularly- just like tonight.

I know it was better for us if Carlton had won, but I just couldn't barrack for them. My loathing for that club runs deep; especially when their over-confident supporters were disrespectful in the extreme the last few weeks. I'm hoping they make the GF and choke spectacularly- just like tonight.
I don't want them making the GF, but if they do advance then a choke of epic proportions would be wonderful.

I hope the campaigners get smashed twice and are out the finals

Why let the idiot Carlton kids enjoy GF week?

Love it when we bring the kiddies into the discussion. Very good point about GF week. Who needs to see that much navy blue in the streets of Melbourne, to defile our glorious old city?

I’m also anxious about Pendles celebrating his significant milestone in a game where Carlton supporters - and their snotty nosed kiddies - will be present. They are not deserving of witnessing such an auspicious event.

Love it when we bring the kiddies into the discussion. Very good point about GF week. Who needs to see that much navy blue in the streets of Melbourne, to defile our glorious old city?

I’m also anxious about Pendles celebrating his significant milestone in a game where Carlton supporters - and their snotty nosed kiddies - will be present. They are not deserving of witnessing such an auspicious event.
Could we bring it forward a week so we give the feral Richmond lot a treat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back