Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

These commentators are dumb. They can't work out why Dee's have dropped out of the 8 again after scoring a goal. They're completely ignoring the goals/behinds the Eagles had kicked since. 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane gonna have an easy win
They were a basket case not long ago. Soon to be half a game and a lot of percentage better than us.

We’re out to $15 for the flag now
Brisbane have come in to $9

Only positive it is does show how things can change if you can get some form back.

IMG_8901.png

Brisbane gonna have an easy win
They were a basket case not long ago. Soon to be half a game and a lot of percentage better than us.

We’re out to $15 for the flag now
Brisbane have come in to $9

Only positive it is does show how things can change if you can get some form back.

View attachment 2041559
No one knows what Crows or Lions team is going to turn up today.

Think can already see half way through the first quarter this will not end well for us
Oh well. It doesn't matter what any other team does if we don't win. We can only control our own games.

I find it bizarre that so many are suggesting our season is over, whilst Lions, Giants & Dee's are all in this with a big chance, when we're all on the same points 🙄

Last edited:
Oh well. It doesn't what any other team does if we don't win. We can only control our own games.

I find it bizarre that so many are suggesting our season is over, whilst Lions, Giants & Dee's are all in this with a big chance, when we're all on the same points 🙄
It’s our form concerns, and our lack of personnel the issue.
But perhaps finishing outside the 8 will light the fuse for the boys to respond. How much do they want it?

Oh well. It doesn't what any other team does if we don't win. We can only control our own games.

Yeah that is certainly where it loses me. If they’re a chance so are we still. Just doesn’t look as likely on recent form of us vs Brisbane.

Start winning some games again and watch everyone back on us though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back