Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully that wore the Hawks out. MCG is different than Tasmania.

Just looked at ladder that opens up Freos spot for us if we can win games.

Its a weird season but next week is our whole season in the line!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oh my god. Glad I'm a Legends member. I'd never buy GF tix before I knew we were in it !

You could re-sell that package surely.
No way. It’s a bucket list item I’m ticking off for my 50th birthday. I won’t miss it no matter who’s playing (although if it’s Carlton I may spend most of the time at the bar). Going to experience the Grand Final Breakfast too for the first time. Next year, I’m switching to an AFL Silver membership with club support, so I can get on the ladder to qualify for a Gold one in a decade or so.

Freo really fell in a hole late in the last. Once Hawthorn hit the front, they couldn’t wrestle the lead back again.

They'd lost their last 2 prior to beating Norf today.
Yep and the top side during the season actually rarely wins the flag. We bucked that trend last year but flag is won from 2nd or 3rd usually.

Terrifies me Carlton are actually the ones who will win this year. To me that look likely!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't care if bad for us
Go dogs

I've checked out on 2024
Yeah I’m not sure what to want from this game actually.

I’m struggling to write us off but sort of wish I could put this year to bed and just watch other games.

I can never want Carlton to win but better for us they do. Goes against every fibre of my being to want Carlton to win though!

I’m struggling to write us off but sort of wish I could put this year to bed and just watch other games.

I can never want Carlton to win but better for us they do. Goes against every fibre of my being to want Carlton to win though!
Carlton will win comfortably. They have a soft run home and will finish second.

I know exactly what I want from this game, season ending carnage, that's what.

How the f*** did they get such an easy draw after making the preliminary last year?

Something about a brown paper bag.

How the f*** did they get such an easy draw after making the preliminary last year?

Joe Pesci Film GIF by NETFLIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back