Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing how opposite ours and Brisbanes seasons have gone. We had like 8 games in a row without a loss and we were in the top 4 and they were struggling. Complete opposite now.
Shows how much it matters when you find your form.

They’ve also managed to win 2.5 more games than us now.

Sydney are losing form now. Peaked too early. Brisbane peaking now. Better to be Brisbane.

They’re now my tip for the flag. Honestly I would be ok with it.

That’ll mean beating us at the MCG for the first time in a long time.

But if they don’t, they’ll need to beat Essendon to even play finals. They actually have to play some tough opposition over the last month.
It’s optimistic to be calling Collingwood and Essendon tough opposition!

Lions have only two travel games left and three in Brisbane.

One of their road trips is against StKilda.

It’s a good run home for them with thgiants theur highest ranked opponent… that too is a home game

It’s optimistic to be calling Collingwood and Essendon tough opposition!

Lions have only two travel games left and three in Brisbane.

One of their road trips is against StKilda.

It’s a good run home for them with thgiants theur highest ranked opponent… that too is a home game

GWS is a tough opposition, got Gold Coast away where the GC are undefeated for the year and Collingwood at the MCG where they haven't beaten us in a long time.

St Kilda is an easy game but I'm not saying Essendon is a tough one, but if things work out it'll be a mini elimination final.

It just shows you how badly we’ve dropped off in the last six weeks or so.In round 11 we drew with Fremantle over in Perth with a ton of players out and more injuries during the game.And yet if we played them now we’d probably lose by 15 goals.What the hell has happened to this team?Why have they dropped off so savagely?

GWS is a tough opposition, got Gold Coast away where the GC are undefeated for the year and Collingwood at the MCG where they haven't beaten us in a long time.

St Kilda is an easy game but I'm not saying Essendon is a tough one, but if things work out it'll be a mini elimination final.
Gold Coast away for Brisbane is pretty well not an away game.

Most teams in the run home will have to beat their opponents to qualify, but I don’t see the Lions run as being particularly harder than anybody else’s. They just made it slightly easier for themselves beating the swans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast away for Brisbane is pretty well not an away game.

Most teams in the run home will have to beat their opponents to qualify, but I don’t see the Lions run as being particularly harder than anybody else’s. They just made it slightly easier for themselves beating the swans

Well it’s harder than Carlton or Geelong, but who’s isn’t?

It just shows you how badly we’ve dropped off in the last six weeks or so.In round 11 we drew with Fremantle over in Perth with a ton of players out and more injuries during the game.And yet if we played them now we’d probably lose by 15 goals.What the hell has happened to this team?Why have they dropped off so savagely?
Loss of confidence. No consistency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back