Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah seems like our doctors do a different test to everyone else, seems like we have a player in the protocols every week, bit soft.
Treating concussion seriously is not soft.

Theres serious and then there is over the top and a detriment to our chances of winning games. Why did Newcombe stay out when Kreuger was rushed off the ground? They collided heads.
No idea. Ask their doctor.

Theres serious and then there is over the top and a detriment to our chances of winning games. Why did Newcombe stay out when Kreuger was rushed off the ground? They collided heads.

And Kruger failed the test, so he was concussed. If we're rushing people off the ground and continually passing tests there would be an argument, but our player are actually getting hurt.

And Kruger failed the test, so he was concussed. If we're rushing people off the ground and continually passing tests there would be an argument, but our player are actually getting hurt.

I think other club doctors are putting players back out that are concussed. There's no way some of these guys aren't concussed especially the head on head collisions we've had the last 2 weeks. Our bloke goes off but the opposition player doesn't. I call bullshit.

I think other club doctors are putting players back out that are concussed. There's no way some of these guys aren't concussed especially the head on head collisions we've had the last 2 weeks. Our bloke goes off but the opposition player doesn't. I call bullshit.
Other clubs aren’t even taking them off for a HIA assessment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back