Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty funny the 3 teams we need to lose today are playing the 3 bottom teams on the ladder. Would only happen to us.
I thought that earlier.
In a twist of fate for us, Carlton may as well be a bottom side now given their injury list and are rightly going into this game with West Coast as favourites, despite ladder positions!

Here’s hoping!

someone will drop a game they shouldn't anyway
but with our poor percentage wont matter so much
I wouldn’t be surprised if west coast win by 10 goals today. Carlton will be lucky to score more than about 5 or 6 goals themselves. Even last week, they finished with 38 points and they’ve lost 6 players from that side.

I wonder what they would need to lose by to drop their percentage below ours? 7.3% above us.

I wouldn’t be surprised if west coast win by 10 goals today. Carlton will be lucky to score more than about 5 or 6 goals themselves. Even last week, they finished with 38 points and they’ve lost 6 players from that side.

I wonder what they would need to lose by to drop their percentage below ours? 7.3% above us.
Around 140 points.

wouldnt that be great!

Can’t see them being able to kick a match winning score without a forward line. Add to that, it’s in Perth. I’m not only hoping for a loss but a percentage dropping one!
Concern is that it will make them have to play a different style, less predictable and therefore a challenge for West Coast to plan for.

Concern is that it will make them have to play a different style, less predictable and therefore a challenge for West Coast to plan for.
I agree. Reckon Carlton will win today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back