Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

IF Will Ashcroft played last year would we have lost the GF?
If McStay had played last year would we have won by 6 goals?

There’s no point in asking these questions Dave, what happened, happened.

No.
I said after last years game that the Lions would be a better side this year because they would have Ashcroft back.
I stand by that comment!
We beat them with Ashcroft a matter of weeks ago, so that doesn’t really hold up.

We beat them with Ashcroft a matter of weeks ago, so that doesn’t really hold up.

Ashcroft played very well today but Sydney allowed him to. Sydney's midfield was deplorable. They let Neale run around by himself all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ashcroft played very well today but Sydney allowed him to. Sydney's midfield was deplorable. They let Neale run around by himself all day.
Highlights how important Mitchell was last season in locking down Neale

My boy Papley deserves a slap after today's performance.
bitch slap GIF

When you've got two superstars like Heeney and Warner, they have to perform - as it's all about offence.

Hodge was inserting himself into everything, pretending he was a champion lion instead of a mercenary who went to them for the cash.
At that moment I threw up. What a self indulging, boring, and biased commentor. The moon has more atmosphere than any room this guys is in.... he can GGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back