Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

It was called “goal Square infringement”. Clear over the commentary.

So what does that mean?
Wtf is that rule?!?!
Replay showed no holding and no one in the goal square.

So go figure?!?

What will be interesting is if the saints get a 666 again. Will it be a warning or just a free (because they e already had a free against them).
It'll all be explained at the press conference.

And we’ve got 15th vs 1st tomorrow night, get the popcorn ready. Box office stuff Lads.
the fixture is done a year out in consultation with broadcasters, there’s always risers and sliders, I can forgive the odd mismatch.

But there isn’t a planet in this universe where Ross Lyon football is attractive to watch, it should be banished from prime time, it’s not even something that needs to be debated.

the fixture is done a year out in consultation with broadcasters, there’s always risers and sliders, I can forgive the odd mismatch.

But there isn’t a planet in this universe where Ross Lyon football is attractive to watch, it should be banished from prime time, it’s not even something that needs to be debated.
I don’t mind losing.
But I want to see a brand that can compete at the pointy end.

Saints don’t even have that when they win.

It’s soul destroying because you know no matter how many they win….they ain’t winning it.

Must absolutely suck to be a saints supporter. Feel for them.

I don’t mind losing.
But I want to see a brand that can compete at the pointy end.

Saints don’t even have that when they win.

It’s soul destroying because you know no matter how many they win….they ain’t winning it.

Must absolutely suck to be a saints supporter. Feel for them.
yeah, nah

Neale is getting free kicks for holding etc. by tagger.
Nick didn't get a f**king thing. :mad:

He never was. Stupid decision to bring him back.
It’s like breaking up with someone then a few years later begging your ex to come back and move in with you. Then you realise what didn’t work the first time isn’t going to work the second time ‘round. But you feel bad coz you convinced them to leave their interstate job to come back to Melbourne.

It’s like breaking up with someone then a few years later begging your ex to come back and move in with you. Then you realise what didn’t work the first time isn’t going to work the second time ‘round. But you feel bad coz you convinced them to leave their interstate job to come back to Melbourne.
Speaking from experience?!?
Seemed a very detailed explanation :)

…accurate though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a story with a lot of detail. So, do you now have children with said partner?

The Lynch/Lethal comment about running past Windhager and give him a touch up. Like Lynch did in the Grand Final once upon a time ay.

i'd suggest it's the ex that's worked ruthlessly behind the scenes to convince you:
  • to break up with your new missus - who's not an absolute stunner but is salt of the earth & will be good for you in the long-run - and to break-up with your current missus via text msg
  • that the best thing for you would be to re-unite and take her back, immediately, no questions asked
  • that in fact, it's such a good idea, you should be the one to ask her (your ex) back
  • that in the process of re-uniting she also convinces you to immediately move into your house
  • that in the process of moving in, she's convinced you to sell all the furniture, gut the place and renovate in her own image and style ...
you acquiesce, only to realise ..

If Brisbane is going to win, and that looks the case, then I don’t want the saints to hang in there for an honourable loss. I want them ground into the earth, torn asunder, thoroughly humiliated so that the torches come out for Ross and his abomination of a game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back