Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Compare the pair.

Essendon 3rd on ladder half a game ahead of Collingwood 4th.

Wins against top 10 teams

Essendon 1
Collingwood 4

Win/loss against bottom 8 teams

Essendon 8 out of 9 played including two against West Coast
Collingwood 4 out of 6 played

Number of top 10 sides yet to play against so far this year
Essendon 4
Collingwood 1

Number of top ten sides yet to play for the second time
Essendon 2
Collingwood 5

Number of bottom eight sides yet to play for a second time
Essendon 2
Collingwood 1

Ladder position of Essendons three lowest ranked double ups …. 16, 15, 14
Ladder position of Collingwoods three lowest ranked double ups…13, 10, 9.

The Black (and white) Sheep of the team. That Lions squad was full of C yoU Next TuesdayS.
Its weird thinking about how morally grounded and caring Fly is and that he was part of that side. The Scott brothers attacking Reiwoldt injured that night was the most cowardly, piss weak thing imaginable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its weird thinking about how morally grounded and caring Fly is and that he was part of that side. The Scott brothers attacking Reiwoldt injured that night was the most cowardly, piss weak thing imaginable
That's why, despite being triple premiership players for Brisbane, we have adopted Fly and Leppa, and they are now ours.
And why we can still continue to revile Voss and the Scott brothers for the morally bankrupt creatures they are. ;)

That's why, despite being triple premiership players for Brisbane, we have adopted Fly and Leppa, and they are now ours.
And why we can still continue to revile Voss and the Scott brothers for the morally bankrupt creatures they are. ;)
I ****n hate Voss. The way the flog carried on against Burns in the 02 GF and now looking at his fat, ginger head in that shit stain club polo on TV all the time just inflames it

Wow on the AFL site they have compared Voss to sir Alex Ferguson I think sir Alex has won more titles then voss
Who was writing the article? Sam McClure?

Seems a lot of predictors like a Carlton v Collingwood QF, let alone a final between us somewhere along the line. A lot of the simulations I ran have the Pies sitting 3rd or 4th now, whereas before it was 6th-7th.

Look, I want to say statistics will have the Blues up there, but it's Carlton. Come on. They were lucky to come up against a plucky Swans last year in the EF, then a nose diving Melbourne side. They were good for 30 minutes against the Bears. But let's face it, they will find SOME way to steal defeat from the jaws of victory.

As some astute observers around here have pointed out, despite my pessimism 110% of the time, we had bugger all cattle against them, and still turned the tide and pipped them at the post last time. It'll happen again. I have those butterflies like I had last year. Maybe we come from behind again. But that just shows how sh1t the Blues are.

Even when they win a few games, they'll always be irrelevant. We should have sacked them instead of Fitzroy. The only downside to that would have been, we wouldn't have had a laughing stock to break a rib over, when we were having a bad day 🤣

Who was writing the article? Sam McClure?

Seems a lot of predictors like a Carlton v Collingwood QF, let alone a final between us somewhere along the line. A lot of the simulations I ran have the Pies sitting 3rd or 4th now, whereas before it was 6th-7th.

Look, I want to say statistics will have the Blues up there, but it's Carlton. Come on. They were lucky to come up against a plucky Swans last year in the EF, then a nose diving Melbourne side. They were good for 30 minutes against the Bears. But let's face it, they will find SOME way to steal defeat from the jaws of victory.

As some astute observers around here have pointed out, despite my pessimism 110% of the time, we had bugger all cattle against them, and still turned the tide and pipped them at the post last time. It'll happen again. I have those butterflies like I had last year. Maybe we come from behind again. But that just shows how sh1t the Blues are.

Even when they win a few games, they'll always be irrelevant. We should have sacked them instead of Fitzroy. The only downside to that would have been, we wouldn't have had a laughing stock to break a rib over, when we were having a bad day 🤣
What’s even funnier than Carlton getting ahead of themselves? Essendon out doing them in the premature celebration stakes in mid-June. What a season it’ll be if we go back-to-back and really break their hearts after both thinking they’re a chance. And passing them both with 17 flags would be the cherry on top. 🙏

What’s even funnier than Carlton getting ahead of themselves? Essendon out doing them in the premature celebration stakes in mid-June. What a season it’ll be if we go back-to-back and really break their hearts after both thinking they’re a chance. And passing them both with 17 flags would be the cherry on top. 🙏
Season 1 Starz GIF by Now Apocalypse

Only time we had two draws in a season was 1936 and 2010. What happened in 1936? Came off a premiership and... beat the top of the table South 🤣

I suppose the Blose and BOOOOmbers used to be us. Had to have delusions of grandeur. Especially during the Hawks three peat. Felt like that would never end.

I'll go off my rocker if we go back-to-back. If I even drunk alcohol, I don't think my liver could handle it... 🤡

Want Essendon to finish top 4 so they can go out in straight sets and the days without a final can continue in a funny way.

I’m a bit triggered to be fair. Comparing a legendary, world renowned sporting coach to that dumb campaigner is absurd
The most patently ridiculous notion to ever come out of someone’s mouth, and there have been some doozies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back