Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Steven May is gonna square up to ANB after that deliberate

The clock? BT & Richo keep bringing it up..

And Goodwin was checking out the replay on the bench after the game..no doubt getting his excuses ready.
Yup. The clock in the last min…..because you know…they called that out all night. I’m sure that clock issue only happened in the last few mins.

FMD BT is just the worst: how channel 7 can sit there and say “he’s great” is beyond me.
Surely the execs cringe at his behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup. The clock in the last min…..because you know…they called that out all night. I’m sure that clock issue only happened in the last few mins.

FMD BT is just the worst: how channel 7 can sit there and say “he’s great” is beyond me.
Surely the execs cringe at his behaviour.
They have to manufacture a controversy in every close game now.

Looked like ANB got tripped and his momentum took him towards the boundary
I think the scorer ****ed up. He should have gotten 4 points for the try and McCluggage should have only got 2 for the conversion.

BT with just under 5m left, Dees up 7 after Daniher just missed a goal: "I think Melbourne have got this now". 20s later, Lions goal and are down by a point 😬.

Melbourne poor in the last again, wanted them to win this one.

BT with just under 5m left, Dees up 7 after Daniher just missed a goal: "I think Melbourne have got this now". 20s later, Lions goal and are down by a point 😬.

Melbourne poor in the last again, wanted them to win this one.
Was that before or after he faux tried to create a timing problem with the clock?

I mean….its really clear he doesn’t know all the rules so maybe stop looking like a d1ck!!

Just call the game and stop trying to find a technical reason the game was controversial.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back