Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to need to find a support group if Carlton are successful this year. I was only 11 when it last happened. Don’t know how 40 year old me deals!

If they keep getting teams who get injuries the previous week and continue to get no injuries. Not sure how long that can last.

Ugh I don’t want Sydney and that flog papley to win a gf….yet I certainly don’t want Carlton or Essendon for obvious reasons….and Geelong I’m so over….. what a conflicting year

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Ugh I don’t want Sydney and that flog papley to win a gf….yet I certainly don’t want Carlton or Essendon for obvious reasons….and Geelong I’m so over….. what a conflicting year

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!

Why I wanted Freo to win today! I will gladly watch them win a flag if we’re out of contention (which I think we are now anyway).

If Sydney can take care of Carlton I pick them any day of the week. Papely would be annoying, but it would very funny because remember he requested a trade to Carlton and the negotiation fell over. Also imagine Curnow winning a flag. Owies face winning. Voss holding the cup. Their fans and how they'd carry on. Stuff of nightmares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something about a brown paper bag.
Happy Paper Bag GIF by SoulPancake

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back