Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

People laughing at their autopsy thread... have you seen this board since Saturday? Been an absolute nightmare
It's not just you guys laughing, our season has been in the toilet all year but tonight just made my weekend, irrespective of our result.

It's not just you guys laughing, our season has been in the toilet all year but tonight just made my weekend, irrespective of our result.
One of the rare times when Pies, Tigers and Bombers supporters can get along. I wouldn’t want it to happen a lot, but in the expense of Carlton’s sufferings is a more then acceptable reason. 😂

Carlton’s board has been beautiful reading tonight - so despondent

And hope we ratf*ck you Sunday

Cheers C_R!

A very underrated saying, ratf*ck.

There’s every chance of it, but it probably won’t heal the wounds from 2018 sorry.

Hope Mason kicks a bag on Sunday, for old time’s sake ;)

Brysie

Just checking that you know I barrack for Collingwood

(with Kap and some of the crew it can be confusing at times)

Brysie

Just checking that you know I barrack for Collingwood

(with Kap and some of the crew it can be confusing at times)
Replied to the wrong post - was meant for the Richmond poster :tearsofjoy:

iPads and whisky eh?

Still, kudos for use of the word ratf*ck. May it be used again, preferably come 7.30pm next Saturday night when we begin the long ascent back towards redemption in 2024 … or just ratf*ck Carlton

Watching Carlton fall apart is a highly pleasant form of entertainment, especially considering there is no reason for it other than their own self-harming tendencies. The only disappointment of the night was missing my 9 leg same game multi by 1 disposal..... F*** **U Dan Houston!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the top 5 sides 4 are from interstate. Love that.

One small slip up by the Scum and they're traveling week 1 of the finals.

Week 3 perhaps also if they make it that far.
Last week on bigfooty.

Yeah Right Ok GIF

The last time Carlton was hunted was by the ATO

Certain Carlton traditions just live on......

Last edited:
Last year after we lost 2 games in the last 8 games all the experts were saying Collingwood can’t win the flag because no team has done that in the last 20 years. All the hate.
Let’s see if all the experts say that same thing about Carltank.

I walked past a middle-aged guy wearing a Carlton cap on Wednesday in Sydney CBD

I thought, 'you f*cking c***'

Now, this is deranged, I'm a grown man with grown children, I pay taxes, I thought it's only a game

But then, you see Curnow's frees...

Not deranged at all. A perfectly reasonable human reaction to seeing a Carlton fan. Its like the flight response when you see a snake on a bush walk. The brain reacts to protect you from the threat.

Last edited:
Charlie curnow

First half:
Frees: 4
Scoring:3.1

Second half
Frees: 1
Scoring. 0.1

Standard.

Sort of linear with acute angles/ disappointment
I think the bottom half of that triangle needs to be wider to represent most of the time they are without hope. The bottom left angle should be more like 20 degrees ( not 45) representing a longer time of them getting their hopes up. This means if my maths is correct the right bottom angle would be 65 degrees representing a much faster period of them losing all hope again.

And I’d put a spire right at the top to represent the five minutes when they actually think they are premiership favorites!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back