Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

1722040894176.png
A moment's silence for our fallen comrade.

He took the card so that Carlton fans won't forget that we're enjoying another of their late season fadeouts.

Respect Fat Jesus .

Last edited:

I never enjoyed the Port Adelaide theme song as much as i did last night.

I didn't watch it love cause the thought from Carltoon getting a free run from the umps just makes my blood boil.

I watched the highlights and the last quarter, a couple of things that would of been brought up here, the frees to Curnow, esp. the ones that resulted in goals, WTF!!!! Every other forward in the comp should be furious over Curnows free ride, absolutely ridiculous.

Walsh, he's not that great, he wouldn't be held so high if Cripps was out, he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Daicos.

The commentators, when i watch on TV, for the past couple of seasons i turn down the commentary, but had it on in the last quarter, OMG it was horrible, BT and that goal, can he please just retire, he was just embarressing himself, then in the last couple of minutes, the excuses they made for Carltoon was just a dead set joke, can we get that kind of love.

There were others, but these things stood out, but man do i get pissed when i think of Curnows "free kicks", it F*(KING ridiculous.

Not deranged at all. A perfectly reasonable human reaction to seeing a Carlton fan. Its like the flight response when you see a snake on a bush walk. The brain reacts to protect you from the threat.
I have further comment on this matter. If you saw a car, you would think, it’s a car. You saw and your mind identified it for what it is

I never enjoyed the Port Adelaide theme song as much as i did last night.

I didn't watch it love cause the thought from Carltoon getting a free run from the umps just makes my blood boil.

I watched the highlights and the last quarter, a couple of things that would of been brought up here, the frees to Curnow, esp. the ones that resulted in goals, WTF!!!! Every other forward in the comp should be furious over Curnows free ride, absolutely ridiculous.

Walsh, he's not that great, he wouldn't be held so high if Cripps was out, he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Daicos.

The commentators, when i watch on TV, for the past couple of seasons i turn down the commentary, but had it on in the last quarter, OMG it was horrible, BT and that goal, can he please just retire, he was just embarressing himself, then in the last couple of minutes, the excuses they made for Carltoon was just a dead set joke, can we get that kind of love.

There were others, but these things stood out, but man do i get pissed when i think of Curnows "free kicks", it F*(KING ridiculous.
I never enjoyed the Port Adelaide theme song, but I did last night.
Fixed it for you! ;)

View attachment 2060151
A moment's silence for our fallen comrade.

He took the card so that Carlton fans won't forget that we're enjoying another of their late season fadeouts.

Respect Fat Jesus .

We need to rally around our warrior

Club should award him The Golden Grenade on Copeland night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to rally around our warrior

Club should award him The Golden Grenade on Copeland night

Gallipoli, Stalingrad, Dunkirk, and the Carlton board last night.

Places only for the brave.

Last edited:
Not all heroes wear capes.

Correct.

Some wear very little.

Dance Speedo GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back