Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I walked past a middle-aged guy wearing a Carlton cap on Wednesday in Sydney CBD

I thought, 'you f*cking cnut'

Now, this is deranged, I'm a grown man with grown children, I pay taxes, I thought it's only a game

But then, you see Curnow's frees...

You are not alone. I am just relieved I am not the only one who has random evil thoughts like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will they allow both semis and both prelims to be interstate if it went that way? Or is there some MCG rule?
I was wondering what would happen if it's majority interstate sides in the 8. I would have thought there would be something in the contract with the G about having to play a certain amount of finals..?

I walked past a middle-aged guy wearing a Carlton cap on Wednesday in Sydney CBD
I thought, 'you f*cking cnut'
Now, this is deranged, I'm a grown man with grown children, I pay taxes, I thought it's only a game
But then, you see Curnow's frees...
These thoughts are quite normal.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Imagine paying overs for a key defender (McKay) to play on gun defenders in September and then you don’t make finals again 👍🤣

(Even if you compare Shoota trade, Dons is funnier).

As a matter of "for our sake" do we actually have a preference who wins this game?
I prefer Giants to win.

A. Because I really dislike Melbourne.

B. I figure if we still have a chance of making the 8, we'd want as many teams as possible who are on roughly the same points (such as Dees) to lose & keep losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back