Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Poulter has been bog average all season. Let’s not over react to his performance against the witches hats demons. I’d suggest it’s similar to macraes game against the eagles. A false dawn so to speak. Time will tell
Agree. He's only played 6 games this year too. 2 earlier in the year & the last 4. His last 4 have by far been the best of his career & they were okay. His best was tonight.

He probably would have spent most of the year in our VFL team too if still with us.

Poulter has been bog average all season. Let’s not over react to his performance against the witches hats demons. I’d suggest it’s similar to macraes game against the eagles. A false dawn so to speak. Time will tell
Best on ground as an average is ok. 😉

Would much rather Poulter on the list than a Bytel or Sullivan.

this is a kid who played 11 games in his debut season 2021

sure, we were struggling and looking to blood youngsters but he displayed at least a couple of afl traits (ran the lines ok, booming kick, height, body likely to fill out)

sure, he possibly picked up some poor habits in his 1st yr, possibly took a fair bit for granted in his 2nd season (2022)

maybe he likely needed a kick up the arse and to be told a few home truths about graft & working on his craft

but unless he was a total di@khead, at 20 yo, not sure any of that warranted an immediate delisting when we're now (& were then) crying out for 21 yo, 193 cm, 80-odd kg, good aerobic runner, promising wing /flanker to take over from Sidey

surely, as a club, you work a tad harder at developing the 1st /2nd year players you've just drafted in

I was never a fan of Treloar at the Pies.

I need to stop making assessments of footballers.

But I probably won’t.
If I’m being honest, I wasn’t the biggest fan of him as well. His first few years were really good but I felt like 2019 onwards his disposal become absolutely terrible, almost Adams like bad. Haven’t watched much of him this year, but sounds like he’s on great form at the moment.

Don’t have anything against him though and best wishes if he can snag a flag before his career ends, especially after being part of the 2018 side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne winning would have been better.
I was more referring to the Gold Coast game

but if you look at the Dogs remaining games, them beating Melbourne was in fact better for us.

Let the Dogs finish Top 4

I was more referring to the Gold Coast game

but if you look at the Dogs remaining games, them beating Melbourne was in fact better for us.

Let the Dogs finish Top 4
Ultra tough for us to make finals - we cannot afford to drop a game and other results need to fall our way.

We're behind on points - Hawthorn probably have easier draw.

Who do we push out and how?

Ultra tough for us to make finals - we cannot afford to drop a game and other results need to fall our way.

Simple fact of the matter is we just have to keep winning

I know some results need to go our way

The more results go our way, the higher we can finish

Believe it or not there’s actually a scenario (a near impossible one) where we can finish as high as 4th lol

Just win tonight.
That’s all that matters

Loving the Doggies form. My entire family barracks for them so I don't mind seeing them win. Would be rooting for them in the finals if Pies are out.
My wifes family barracks for the Doggies, so i feel the same. They are playing fast exciting footy. But if anyone else wins the flag except carltoon, then that's good for humanity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back