Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Every week we have nuffies running around team boards after a bad loss.

Every week we remove privileges.

Every week the nuffies cry that they didn't know the rules.

Read them:

Surprised the Crows have pulled a performance like this out, especially against a top 8 team. I didn’t know they had it in them, but I’m grateful they do. It’s certainly a strange season, where just about anyone can win on any given day, and you never know which team is going to turn up.

The more pathetic a club is the more sensitive their supporters are. You’d think they’d be used to failure by now and learnt to laugh it off. What a pack of wallowers.

They are. For all this talk of tanking clarko v Mitchell etc. They are a hell of a side. Mitchell also is a serious coach. I said in 22. Him and mcrae were the pick of the bunch. He knows what he's doing. There was a reason we were after him
I went today (socially) and I expected them to.get rolled. But it was the pies game times 1000. They'll make finals and do damage
This. I'm actually starting to think they could be a premiership threat. It would sort of be bitter sweet to see Ginni when a flag with them...ugh lol

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need mutual respect about the place.
This is true. However, I have never seen a ‘Collingwood supporter only’ banner on this board.

Sensitive lot on the Blues board. I guess 30 years in the wilderness will do that.

Read them:

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

Read them:

Nah, they knew they were more than likely getting a suspension. Even expressed that in the thread. They just thought it was worth it.

Going through the last 10 pages of this thread is pretty hilarious. Every second poster is either suspended or day off. 😂

I’m guessing Carlton mods don’t take kindly to Magpie commiserations.

The posters went trolling on the Carlton board.

Chief got wind of it.

Chief came on here to announce that some would get a holiday.

Holidays ensued.

It certainly is a sea of red. Carnage!

This. I'm actually starting to think they could be a premiership threat. It would sort of be bitter sweet to see Ginni when a flag with them...ugh lol

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think the Hawks have caught other teams off guard.

In the off season I expect other teams will put more work into their game plan and shutting them down.

They should also receive a tougher draw.

Having said all that, they are and have been for a while been playing one of the better styles of football. The media slept on the Hawks for too long. The media is too often just going off the ladder.

The posters went trolling on the Carlton board.

Chief got wind of it.

Chief came on here to announce that some would get a holiday.

Holidays ensued.

It certainly is a sea of red. Carnage!
The Red Sea.

Ginni is a legend we should never have traded
Nah, he’s a disrespectful, ungrateful little flog. Taunting the very supporter group who stood by him, defended him and argued for his worth was pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back