Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant believe this teams on top.

We need to have a really big pre-season, lots of running in the legs and get fit. Round 0 can **** off too.

The last few weeks show we can’t run out games and give up decent leads.
Injuries are an obvious.

Bombers gettin all OUR free kicks....Keep whingin Horse!

Crowd really influencing the umps tonight.
Have a read of the swans board. Every second post is about the free kicks they are not getting.
They are furious that the free kick count at half time is 12-4.
Well, it was the same for us.. AGAINST, and we were in front.

One idiot even commented that apparently an Essendon player ran over the mark by 2 metres, and no 50.. And would the media replay this 50 times...
I was so close to replying.. "apparently the rule is that you are allowed to run over the mark up to 6 metres :p"

Calling it now. Sydney come out and kick 8 out of their arses, then Bombers kick 5 in last to lose "bravely".

Brad Scott is an A+ grade arseh*le for not playing Heppell tonight. Not that I like him particularly, but the guy has given 14 years of his life and stuck through a drugs scandal but they can't even honour him at their home ground before he retires.

Calling it now. Sydney come out and kick 8 out of their arses, then Bombers kick 5 in last to lose "bravely".

Brad Scott is an A+ grade arseh*le for not playing Heppell tonight. Not that I like him particularly, but the guy has given 14 years of his life and stuck through a drugs scandal but they can't even honour him at their home ground before he retires.
And still play Weideman

Scott offered.... Heppell refused....

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree.

It's happened a lot this year for most sides. Never seen a season like it, where so many teams can just do 4-5 goal bursts to snatch the game.

Plus Essendon are just trash, they dominated the half, dominated the free kicks and only led by a goal.

Where is Draper? Haven’t seen him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back