Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the rain had hit more places than others but barely seen any rain here
Doesn’t look too bad.
dbb174e30b89edb2403e0041e9305f1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost a dear family friend this past week in John Schultz, Brownlow winner and Footscray Bulldogs legend along with being my father’s surfing buddy. Barracking hard for the doggies!!!!!!!
R.I.P. John
I'd like the Doggies to go all the way this year.
It would be a fitting tribute to John Schultz if they could pull it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the rain had hit more places than others but barely seen any rain here
Doesn’t look too bad.
dbb174e30b89edb2403e0041e9305f1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been raining solidly out this way for a few hours. Same as yesterday and just like yesterday the Bureau of ‘Hottest, driest year ever’ says there has been 0.0mm of rain at our closest weather station…

Makes me sick listening to these hypocritical commentators promoting & applauding the Hawks dropping their knees to get free kicks.

It's a good thing now?
Absolute bullshit and double standards, we were called out and umpires given a directive to not award free kicks for lowering the body and dropping the knees. Why has that changed now. Might call in to the radio and call them out on it

Absolute bullshit and double standards, we were called out and umpires given a directive to not award free kicks for lowering the body and dropping the knees. Why has that changed now. Might call in to the radio and call them out on it
They're calling it clever 🙄 so ducking no longer exists? And they're suggesting oppo just need to tackle lower.

Hello? Isn't that what we said too. Tackle lower.

Makes me sick listening to these hypocritical commentators promoting & applauding the Hawks dropping their knees to get free kicks.

It's a good thing now?
Just watching that. Lyon, Brown and co now calling it a great tactic after crucifying us for it. The hypocrisy is breathtaking

If the Hawthorn players do those silly hand gestures and poses that they do when they kick a goal,then I’m going for the dogs.I can’t stand that sort of showboating from players.It’s so obnoxious.

If the Hawthorn players do those silly hand gestures and poses that they do when they kick a goal,then I’m going for the dogs.I can’t stand that sort of showboating from players.It’s so obnoxious.
You'll be going for the Dogs then.

They would have spent the past 2 weeks working out their celebrations.

Mitchell even asks them what celebrations they'll be doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back