Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m surprised hawthorn leadership didn’t see this coming - other clubs were always going to give them a grand send off after their ridiculous arrogance these last few months

Most disrespectful 6th place team in history

Goodnight

Attachments

• IMG_6296.jpeg
    IMG_6296.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 16
Ticket to the game, $125
Food and drinks, $50
Kenny slagging ginni, free
Mitchell sooking it up in the presser, priceless
Yep, Sam must think losing finals is a new thing. Oh those poor Hawk players with red eyes, hurting so much. Tell it to Collingwood fans Sam.

Ticket to the game, $125
Food and drinks, $50
Kenny slagging ginni, free
Mitchell sooking it up in the presser, priceless

It's like school. The spoilt little brat is obnoxious. Daddy excuses him and then when the spoilt little brat gets told off, Daddy sooks about him getting told off. **** off you bogan losers.

Sicily is the captain who has been happy to sit back while his young players have shown disrespect to other teams. Sure, he tried to intervene in the incident at the end, but he wouldn’t have had to if he and his coach had have kept his young players in line earlier

Intervene? Kenny had a gloat. And then Sicily lost the plot. But Sammy was proud of him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That quote by Mitchell is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve heard in a presser. He’s talking like Hinkley touched up Ginnivan.
I know right. Poor Jack the victim.

Ken was laughing & did a plane impersonation & told him he wasn't flying anywhere..! 🤣 Big deal.

I know a lot of people are complaining about sam mitchell whining and crying and choking up, but has anyone checked with him to make sure he is ok. He looked a little unstable at that press conference and maybe hawthorn should organise some intervention or put in place some of his mates who can check on him in the coming days. He looked like he was undergoing some form of mental trauma....i dont think that i've seen a coach lose control of himself...maybe reece shaw when he was succombing to the pressure of being an AFL coach. I'm just concerned about sam's welfare.in

Sicily is another problem. He seems to be mentally weak. He choked kicking for that goal and the reality of his stuff-up was just so evident in the subsequent minutes...and then after the game too. He is being asked to do so much as a weak individual....a loser.....a whiner.....i'm concerned for him

Hawthorn have been classless in victory this year. Well done to them for maintaining standards in defeat. The most offended about the hinkley actions were Jordan Lewis and Luke hodge .

Side note hodge was an embarrassment tonight on 7, he could not keep his bias out of commentary.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hawthorn have been classless in victory this year. Well done to them for maintaining standards in defeat. The most offended about the hinkley actions were Jordan Lewis and Luke hodge .

Side note hodge was an embarrassment tonight on 7, he could not keep his bias out of commentary.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not only are Hawthorn the most arrogant club, they are also the biggest sooks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back