Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Ginni copped it from Hinkley knowing he made his bed. His captain, coach, & some of the ex-Hawk commentators weren't impressed.

I agree with you re:Hinkley and would be disappointed if Fly couldn't maintain a more dignified position. He got the result he wanted and would have won the moral war if he stayed humble.

It was some harmless shit hanging from Kenny towards a shit hanger.

It's only a big story because Hawthorn's captain and coach who had defended shit hanging during the week threw tantrums when the shit was being hung in their little brats direction, with their ex players in the media joining in on the sooking.

I hope Kennedy isn't watching this bunch of spoilt brats from his grave. Just so obnoxious.

It's only a big story because Hawthorn's captain and coach who had defended shit hanging during the week threw tantrums when the shit was being hung in their little brats direction, with their ex players in the media joining in on the sooking.

I hope Kennedy isn't watching this bunch of spoilt brats from his grave. Just so obnoxious.
I only just learnt over the last 24 hours the high moral standards everyone have.

I thought Mitchell missed a teaching opportunity by reacting the wrong way after the game. He could have let Ginnivan take it on the chin and finally learn that if you carry on like a knob it eventually rebounds on you. In this case it looks like it’s rebounded on the whole club.
I don’t buy the ‘just a kid’ rationale either. He’s probably been playing competitive footy for 10 years and could have absorbed a bit of humility along the way. Maybe Mitchell will have a quiet word with him.
Mitchell was always a snipey little mouthy ****er when playing. Still quick to give it out but can’t take it.

Would be disappointed if Fly couldn't stay above that shit.

Storm in a tea cup. Bit of personality on either side, not sure why coaches can't participate. Sicily just upset he missed two fairly easy shots on goal, and that the umpires couldn't find yet another charity goal in them.

You talk a big game, you gotta deliver. Aside from two cheap, cherry-picker goals, Ginnivan was rubbish yet again in a final. Hope port players buy him tickets to the game next week. Anyway, Gini would have copped it sweet I'm sure. He knows how the game works.

Go port, all the way. Good working class team with history and pride. Closest thing to the pies there is outside the genuine article.

1. Port / Brisbane first choice

3. Geelong

4. Afls club

People in the media lecturing Hinkley? has not one or both of the Scott brothers done something similar?

Did the afl media come out crying then? Or is it just the Hawks media mafia that makes it an issue?

Storm in a tea cup. Bit of personality on either side, not sure why coaches can't participate. Sicily just upset he missed two fairly easy shots on goal, and that the umpires couldn't find yet another charity goal in them.

You talk a big game, you gotta deliver. Aside from two cheap, cherry-picker goals, Ginnivan was rubbish yet again in a final. Hope port players buy him tickets to the game next week. Anyway, Gini would have copped it sweet I'm sure. He knows how the game works.

Go port, all the way. Good working class team with history and pride. Closest thing to the pies there is outside the genuine article.
Akerminus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another flog ex Hawk commentator having a sook. Brereton on SEN. Interviews Ken all loved dovey then unloads after he is off. Sooks

what is the common thread of the hodge, lewis, brurton brigade? Too many people telling them that they know something and they've been doing it for far too long. Wayne Carey had the same conditioning....James Hird.... They surrounded by sycophants.

Ginnivan had his part to play and was quite effective in allowing jase Burgoyne to have a career best game

Another flog ex Hawk commentator having a sook. Brereton on SEN. Interviews Ken all loved dovey then unloads after he is off. Sooks
Yes I heard all that from Derm. Another ex-Hawthorn premiership player sooking it up. They all thought they would romp this game in and give Bruest a happy chair off but it all blew up in their face. Derm quite happy to give the Ginni disrespect the tick of approval but condems Ken for wanting to square-up and actually making some bizarre reference to the high standrds great coaches should uphold when many great coaches such as Sheedy, Malthouse & Clarko have done much worse things. Also, didn't Derm run through the Essendon huddle one time....quite disrespectful that was as well. Funny, but he certainly was never one to play to high moral standards. Glasshouses as they say. Haven't heard anything from Dunstall yet but I'm sure he's somewhere sooking it up as well.

Ginnivan has never had any insight into the potential impact of his behaviour (and I am reliably told that most of his immediate family are the same). McRae’s comment “Read the room” was a polite slap over the ears

This is a shame really or he would still be at Collingwood and kicking goals both on and off the field.

Yes I heard all that from Derm. Another ex-Hawthorn premiership player sooking it up. They all thought they would romp this game in and give Bruest a happy chair off but it all blew up in their face. Derm quite happy to give the Ginni disrespect the tick of approval but condems Ken for wanting to square-up and actually making some bizarre reference to the high standrds great coaches should uphold when many great coaches such as Sheedy, Malthouse & Clarko have done much worse things. Also, didn't Derm run through the Essendon huddle one time....quite disrespectful that was as well. Funny, but he certainly was never one to play to high moral standards. Glasshouses as they say. Haven't heard anything from Dunstall yet but I'm sure he's somewhere sooking it up as well.
I wonder what Lethal will say?

Shaun Burgoyne has evidently joined in with his hawthorn mates....geez...I dont want to say anything here but I should remind shaun that he played with Port and his brother got some support 20 years ago from that club which allowed him to play out his career. And then there's his nephew...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back