Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they'll get smacked. Port just played their granny.
Yep, I agree, unfortunately.
They produced a superhuman effort to suppress the Hawks' game. They obviously love their coach, and played for him
That was the best game PA has played all season. It was the culmination.
However, the resulting outflow of adrenalin will give them lead in the boots next week.

They will probably blame Ginni for that.
Hope so. It'd be good to see sicily and Mitchell cry about it again and a couple of the unsociable Hwk commentators go back into pearl clutching mode.

Last edited:
Damn, so disappointed for Giants. I love all their players & how they play. It's just too hard & exhausting playing that style of game for 4 qtrs, I think.

As soon as they started kicking sideways 4 or 5 times in a row with 10 minutes on the clock , I thought to myself "Game on" - in the current game you cannot afford to change mindset and risk a momentum shift with that far to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 3 finals for GWS

2023 PF - Up by 17 midway through 3rd quarter, lost by 1
2024 QF - Up by 28 points midway through the 2nd quarter, lost by 6
2024 SF - Up by 44 points midway through the 3rd quarter, lost by 5
When you consider the pressure Hinkley has been under why has Kingsley escaped scrutiny.
Oh, and while I’m at it, how must the AFL be feeling about today’s game and the amount of empty seats? What’s the capacity up there? 25k? 30k?
Lucky to be 20k there.
They sorely miss the Pies being in the finals.

Ollie Henry, Brodie Grundy or Taylor Adams have a chance to win a flag one way or another

🤢

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has anyone in the media ever actually clearly articulated exactly why Joe left the Dons aside from them being a morally bankrupt organisation.
He wants to live outside the Vic media/social media bubble. I think more will go that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back