Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no. My apologies. Then trying to figure out who here their Mum’s a Lions supporter
Me! My mum is the Fitzroy and now Brisbane supporter

This is me as a kid and her Fitzroy thing was above my bed for some reason!! Dad already recruited me to Collingwood but she was still having a crack I think! lol

Also me even younger, already a Maggie!!

IMG_3493.jpeg IMG_8562.jpeg

So I understand correctly - Keefe was selected ahead of Riccardi (named as an emergency) GWS board if they had fans, would be melting.

Surely the Afl media, after they have finished smoking about the Hawks, address this selection blunder.

Yep, he lives in northern NSW & commutes between 90 minutes and three hours to training..!

Sometimes he apparently stays overnight in a hotel in Brisbane though 🤣

Different character for sure.
Joe is definitely the kind of player that treats footy purely as a job to pay the bills and you’ve gotta respect that in a sense

Power a completely different entity to PA Magpies.
Power supporters think differently
Their confusion about their identity doesn’t change things for me. It just adds to the charm that they want to be us. They are by a mile the least worst option , until they lose of course and I’ll pick somebody else

Equal 2nd greatest comeback in a final in VFL/AFL history.
And clear 2nd if you take time in to account right? 44pts up at 18 min mark of Q3 is insane

Two epic finals chokes really by the Giants
The kind that can scar a group.
Not that it was a huge lead, but extrapolating it back to the PF where they were up by 17 in the 3rd seemingly pulling away in a very low-scoring affair

Yep, he lives in northern NSW & commutes between 90 minutes and three hours to training..!

Honestly sounds great, all power to him. The sort of money you get from footy gives you that freedom and if you have a good poddy on that 3-hour drive is nothing

Well he’s gone up a couple of notches in my estimation then. Always had him pegged as a soy latte New Farm yuppie but he’s still got the Ungarie dust in his blood.

GWS has to be the biggest disappointment of this finals series.

Top 4 finish, winnable positions in both finals and lose them both.

Out in straight sets.

The Danihers grew up on a family farm in Ugarie. So I’m guessing it’s more the upbringing of being away from the city life he enjoys

GWS has to be the biggest disappointment of this finals series.

Top 4 finish, winnable positions in both finals and lose them both.

Out in straight sets.
I dunno, the team last week that let their opponents off to a 60-0 head start might have claims.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In contrast Melbourne to Geelong was too far for Henry.

I dunno, the team last week that lets their opponents off to a 60-0 head start might have claims.

I considered them, but then realised I didn’t consider that disappointing more entertaining, hilarious, brilliant. Plus they did just scrape into the 8.

Me! My mum is the Fitzroy and now Brisbane supporter

This is me as a kid and her Fitzroy thing was above my bed for some reason!! Dad already recruited me to Collingwood but she was still having a crack I think! lol

Also me even younger, already a Maggie!!

View attachment 2111405View attachment 2111409
This young Magpie is about 19 years old today. Is she on the forum?

When you consider the pressure Hinkley has been under why has Kingsley escaped scrutiny.
Oh, and while I’m at it, how must the AFL be feeling about today’s game and the amount of empty seats? What’s the capacity up there? 25k? 30k?
Lucky to be 20k there.
They sorely miss the Pies being in the finals.
Is this a serious post?
Hinkley has continually failed for 10 years at PA. Kingsley’s in his second season.

Hawks really getting ahead of themselves.

Don’t get me wrong, extraordinary effort to turn their season around and very commendable, but I feel their arrogance will bite them on their ar$3. Port to roll them tomorrow night…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rarely make these comments, but 3/3 this year.

Suck on a big one Hawks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back