Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

In the last 101 years, Geelong has won a premiership the year after Collingwood won a flag except for 1924, 1958-59 and 1990-91

1927-30 Collingwood 4-peat; 1931 Geelong premiers
1935-36 Collingwood back-to-back; 1937 Geelong premiers
2010 Collingwood Premiers; 2011 Geelong Premiers
Or

1952 Geelong - 1953 Pies

2009 Geelong - 2010 Pies

2022 Geelong - 2023 Pies

ie - 2024 Go Cats (slightly yuk) - 2025 rejoice Pies

efa

if port makes the grand final, they will want to wear their prison bars....kochie will come out with secret promises from 20 years ago that eddie made...
If Port are ditching the SANFL, they should do the same to the prison bars.

All this angst about the finals series. We just had two cracking games on the weekend. Love it. Looking forward to the prelims, and the GF.

I hope Sydney win the flag. Best team over the course of the year, and I couldn’t care less if a Victorian team misses out. So what? It’s a national competition and the stronger it gets with interstate teams being successful, the better.

All this angst about the finals series. We just had two cracking games on the weekend. Love it. Looking forward to the prelims, and the GF.

I hope Sydney win the flag. Best team over the course of the year, and I couldn’t care less if a Victorian team misses out. So what? It’s a national competition and the stronger it gets with interstate teams being successful, the better.
Ok but ......

Papley on the dais? 👹😡

Good news - you should be able to get a ticket for the Cats v Brions game.

This is why it can't be Sydney.

1726401813743.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it'll be sickening to see Captain Cocksmack win a flag.

I hope they get through and get smacked by the Lions. They deserve a flag after being up there over the past 6 seasons.

I'm with you; Brisbane or Port (who face annihilation) over Gee or Syd.

I'm with you; Brisbane or Port (who face annihilation) over Gee or Syd.
Anyone but Cats.

I'd like it to be Brisbane.
Port would be very funny.
Sydney OK.

Just **** off Geelong. It's time for you tossers to be shit - not winning another flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back