Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon him leaking not being selected seems more plausible in them not even making him an emergency now.

I won’t be surprised if he’s elsewhere next season. If swans can find someone to take him for those two years, they will jump at it.
Giants could probably use a tough inside midfielder.. wouldn't have to leave NSW if that's more his style..

Prelims are underwhelming. Grand Final interest goes down 100% if Sydney and Geelong are in there. Don't want to see Dangerfield a premiership captain or Ollie Henry a premiership player. Will just watch 2023 if this is the case next Saturday and ignore 2024 completely.

Prelims are underwhelming. Grand Final interest goes down 100% if Sydney and Geelong are in there. Don't want to see Dangerfield a premiership captain or Ollie Henry a premiership player. Will just watch 2023 if this is the case next Saturday and ignore 2024 completely.
Players always say the Prelims are the hardest to play & most intense.

I think some of the best games in finals are the Prelims.

Players always say the Prelims are the hardest to play & most intense.

I think some of the best games in finals are the Prelims.

I love prelims! Those we’ve played in the 2000s were some of our best ever games, with 2010 and 2018 being standouts.

Often better games to watch than GFs.

Especially the atmosphere, nothing compares to prelim.
Agree. Full of 'actual' supporters unlike the corporates & neutrals at the GF.

It's the last chance. Everything is down to this one game. Love them.

Hope these 2 matches live up to expectations & Port & Lions have still got plenty left.

Who else feels sick in the guts ahead of prelim weekend? What a chance we’ve let slip to go back to back. None of these 4 teams left would be beating the pies in a prelim this week. Such a disjointed season with injuries and lack of continuity in the 23 week to week, but our best is better than anything this last 4 have to offer.

sydney's best is better than us this year
and im not sure if we would have beaten the giants or hawks on the day
but a fair shot at any of them

everyone else we would smoke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Dixon ready to put a Mason Cox esque Prelim performance and get the Power over the line. I can feel it. Definitely won’t have a 3 disposal and 0.1 game…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back