Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy for Grundy
I must be in the minority that I don't mind Sydney.

They deserve to be there. I think everyone would have imagined they would get to the GF, they were the best team for 90% of the year.Apart from a blip at the end. Minor premiers etc. A bit like us last year.

If I had to choose between the teams that are left. I would prefer it to be an interstate side, so I would choose swans
We would never hear the end of it if Geelong won two years after their last flag.
I am happy for Grundy and Adams (if he gets picked) but I find myself totally disinterested in watching the finals. Don't like any of the teams now that GWS and Port are out.

Also I still find the umpiring unwatchable, so many inconsistent decisions and teams like Sydney get a really good go.

I am happy for Grundy and Adams (if he gets picked) but I find myself totally disinterested in watching the finals. Don't like any of the teams now that GWS and Port are out.

Also I still find the umpiring unwatchable, so many inconsistent decisions and teams like Sydney get a really good go.
I would love for Brisbane to stick it up them.

I have no love for Sydney or Brisbane.

I do however hate Chris Scott and Geelong.

Go Brisbane and if they can't get the job done go Swans!

chris-scott-shocked-face.gif

I haven't watched one finals match this year

My preferences:

1. Brisbane Lions = We beat them last year and I thought their fans for the most part took the defeat well. Also enhances our 2023 achievements.

2. Geelong = Respect the way they've beaten the system over the years despite never bottoming out. Hate the idea of Dangerfield winning a flag as captain and Henry being a Premiership player.

3. Sydney = Hate them. Longmire disrespected Fly, Papley is a dickhead and the way they've taken pot shots at our club over the years has given me the shits. Only positive is Grundy might become a Premiership player which I wouldn't mind seeing.
Good summary

My preferences:

1. Brisbane Lions = We beat them last year and I thought their fans for the most part took the defeat well. Also enhances our 2023 achievements.

2. Geelong = Respect the way they've beaten the system over the years despite never bottoming out. Hate the idea of Dangerfield winning a flag as captain and Henry being a Premiership player.

3. Sydney = Hate them. Longmire disrespected Fly, Papley is a dickhead and the way they've taken pot shots at our club over the years has given me the shits. Only positive is Grundy might become a Premiership player which I wouldn't mind seeing.
Sums it up - Fagan is ok, Geelong just bearable because Papley and Swans supporters are d#cks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for a Lions win. Coming from 5th after experiencing so many ACL's to important players this year & with such a poor start makes it even more monumental if they can get it done today.

And us beating them twice this year makes me feel even better in a weird kind of way..

Only 6 points difference between us on the ladder 🥴

Hoping for a Lions win. Coming from 5th after experiencing so many ACL's to important players this year & with such a poor start makes it even more monumental if they can get it done today.

And us beating them twice this year makes me feel even better in a weird kind of way..

Only 6 points difference between us on the ladder 🥴
I hope the Lions smash them. If the cats are going to create another dynasty, they can wait another 12 months

I hope the Lions smash them. If the cats are going to create another dynasty, they can wait another 12 months
Eff Cats and their dynasty. We want to win it next year & create our own dynasty.

I'm more than happy with a premiership 23, miss the following year 24 followed by B2B..Richmond like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back