Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a bit of us about how Brisbane went about it tonight.

Geelong missed some easy chances early and then completely shot the lights out in the second quarter. Pulling goals out their arse. Not sure if they cancel themselves out but I can't believe Geelong still managed to pinch that despite being dominated for most of the second half.

I'm happy for this grand final match up in that I genuinely don't really mind who wins.

There was a bit of us about how Brisbane went about it tonight.

Geelong missed some easy chances early and then completely shot the lights out in the second quarter. Pulling goals out their arse. Not sure if they cancel themselves out but I can't believe Geelong still managed to pinch that despite being dominated for most of the second half.

I'm happy for this grand final match up in that I genuinely don't really mind who wins.

I thought Zac Bailey had a Zac Bailey moment when IQ tackled him in our game. This time it didn't cost them the match.

Ah Chee is very underated. Super Impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if Harris Andrews will hold onto the cup at the parade this year

It was good to see Brisbane put away the pretenders.

And to see Ollie’s heroic efforts wasted.

But for the GF? No way should we want Brisbane to win. Were you not born, or asleep in 2002 and 2003? Those GF losses were heartbreaking, with all the advantages Brisbane had. And didn’t they gloat and boast.

What’s wrong with you lot? Get a grip. Never forgive and never forget. Who cares if Sydney have Papley. Who cares if Brisbane are coached by a doddery old bloke who people think is ‘nice’ (not everyone agrees with that).

Wake up to yourselves.

We deprived Brisbane of a flag last year, and we should hope like hell that they miss again.

*^+% them.

It was good to see Brisbane put away the pretenders.

And to see Ollie’s heroic efforts wasted.

But for the GF? No way should we want Brisbane to win. Were you not born, or asleep in 2002 and 2003? Those GF losses were heartbreaking, with all the advantages Brisbane had. And didn’t they gloat and boast.

What’s wrong with you lot? Get a grip. Never forgive and never forget. Who cares if Sydney have Papley. Who cares if Brisbane are coached by a doddery old bloke who people think is ‘nice’ (not everyone agrees with that).

Wake up to yourselves.

We deprived Brisbane of a flag last year, and we should hope like hell that they miss again.

*^+% them.
This is music to my ears. I haven't forgotten

Wonder if Harris Andrews will hold onto the cup at the parade this year

I need to see that, it could get very comical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back