Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

My god, have you people forgot the 2023 PF. The one where the cheating “refs” helped them win, when we should have played the cats in the GF and won that one?
Have you all forgotten that prick Longmire laughing at Fly when he made the comment about home ground decisions going Sydney’s way in our last H&A game?
What about their arseh*** president, completely bagging Eddie for calling out the COLA allowances that he wanted to keep.
Or saying they have the most supporters in that AFL.
Or when they decided to offer a “contract” to a rookie that was on speed, that they were going to delist so we would have to trade for him.. Sam Murray.
Or that Tatay was approached to join them, not for his footy, but Collingwood IP?
Or their Academies that they FIERCELY want to keep, because of the huge advantage they get.
Or for the funds they drained from the VFL for the first 20 years after relocating.
They are only one rung below Carlton in the Hate ladder.

Brisbane gave us Crisp
We have Fly and Leppa.
We beat them last year, and they were so gracious in defeat.
Fages is ok.
Jack Frost didn’t get skin cancer when he left us and played a season there.. they looked after him ok.
Yes, they beat us in 2 GF’s, but we were no hope in one of those, and the Goal umpire was the cheat that day in the other.

No comparison! Sydeneeey can GAGF!!
Nice to read a balanced perspective - many thanks 👍

Manic. 02/03 hurt. But recently syd stopped us from potential back to back. They are flogs of the highest order.
Agreed. And had we beaten Swans in the last match against them, we would have played finals this year.

Beat Lions twice this year. They would have been very thankful they came up against Blues instead of us in the EF.

Happy Geelong's out.
Now, would like to see Papley with those stupid sunglasses hiding red, lachrymose eyes and Longmire the Horse sent out to pasture after yet another GF disappointment.

Not sure if it will happen, given the gruelling PF that Brisbane just played, but having some kind of investment in the result at least makes it more interesting.

So anything off-field, and anything older than the internet does not exist.
Ok.
Do you remember Melbourne's last flag, I wasn't even born. **** Brisbane and I hope they lose by 100pts. It's my hate, get your own. FMD, I have to fall in line with anyone who wants Brisbane to win. F U and Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was still a twinkling in dad's nuts when Melbourne was at their prime in the 50s.
I hate Dees because of May's drunken comments last year..and Langdon's all duck no dinner comment and being a team with so many punchable heads and their coach, CEO & their insufferable supporters & ex players.

I love seeing them fail so spectacularly in every aspect.

Edit : And how could I forget the biggest reason I hate them.. their ludicrous carry on over the Bruzzy/Brayshaw incident. Every time we play them, we seem to take out one of their players..

Last edited:
I hate Dees because of May's drunken comments last year..and Langdon's all duck no dinner comment and being a team with so many punchable heads and their coach, CEO & their insufferable supporters & ex players.
I hate Carlton because it's my solemn duty

I hate Melbourne because....... I freakin truly hate them

I love seeing them fail so spectacularly in every aspect.
It's a beautiful thing to have witnessed

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back