Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, I was half joking but thanks for the rant in return. BTW, **** Brisbane. I hate them and that's my right. I've been an idiot all my life, it's like water off Papley's back to me.
Hard to tell on a forum if you were joking, but when i saw your abuse (F U), well, i bit back.
Yep, i can see you hate them.

I hate Carlton. And Sydney only slightly less.
But what i want for this GF is for Sydney to lose, and Brisbane not to win
:drunk::think:
Can i have that?

Hard to tell on a forum if you were joking, but when i saw your abuse (F U), well, i bit back.

Can i have that?
Power outage?

Can i have that?
All good bro. Don't take me too serious. I just have a hate for Brisbane that I can't shake

They have got they jump on us.

They're making Prelims with some of their best ever already gone or sidelined this season.

They're already moving forward with the new breed of Holmes, Dempsey, Humphries, Henry, Mannagh, Bruhn, TDK etc and most would consider the Geelong team performance unexpected and above expectation this season. They'll be adding Smith at a minimum this off season.

God knows most of us thought their midfield to pox to make it as far as they did. And yet!

We're trying to hold back the tide and win another flag before the likes of Pendlebury, Sidebottom, Howe, Mihocek etc are gone.

Who knows how we fair in the short term once they've retired. I don't have a crystal ball. Geelong have already just made a Prelim with the equivalent players already gone or gone in season. They have evidence on their side.

They've defied expectation, not for the first time and unfortunately I doubt it'll be anything different next season.
We finished just outside the eight just like they did last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we are years behind Geelong who didn’t make the gf
After watching some of the Cats oldies hobbling around last night, a few potential retirements, some of their newbies having pretty ordinary performances & their lacklustre midfield, I'm much more confident about where we're at, particularly with a better run with injuries & hopefully a couple of new inclusions for us.

They have got they jump on us.

They're making Prelims with some of their best ever already gone or sidelined this season.

They're already moving forward with the new breed of Holmes, Dempsey, Humphries, Henry, Mannagh, Bruhn, TDK etc and most would consider the Geelong team performance unexpected and above expectation this season. They'll be adding Smith at a minimum this off season.

God knows most of us thought their midfield to pox to make it as far as they did. And yet!

We're trying to hold back the tide and win another flag before the likes of Pendlebury, Sidebottom, Howe, Mihocek etc are gone.

Who knows how we fair in the short term once they've retired. I don't have a crystal ball. Geelong have already just made a Prelim with the equivalent players already gone or gone in season. They have evidence on their side.

They've defied expectation, not for the first time and unfortunately I doubt it'll be anything different next season.
💩

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back