Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

At that moment I threw up. What a self indulging, boring, and biased commentor. The moon has more atmosphere than any room this guys is in.... he can GGF.
It annoyed when the callers started asking how he was feeling about the win, guys..... I couldn't give two f***s about Hodgey! He spent two years at the Lions lmao

Unbelievable how shit Errol Gulden was. A deer in the headlights all game, brushed aside too easily at every contest he ‘contested’.
Their so called superstars in the middle field were missing. Papley missing in another GF 2022 and 2024. I will throw up in 2025 when these toilet training commentators go on about how great Sydneys midfield is.

IF Will Ashcroft played last year would we have lost the GF?
No if's or but's, TD. History says Collingwood 2023 then Lions 2024.

Everything else is irrelevant. ;)

Lest we forget Papley’s push of Moore in the back, or McStay missing out on 50m and a shot at goal with less than a minute to go… Swans are lucky to have qualified (albeit not turned up) to those two GFs.
Don’t forget too, they shouldn’t have even made finals last year. Adelaide were robbed a goal that the AFL admitted was a mistake. They qualified and Adelaide missed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t forget too, they shouldn’t have even made finals last year. Adelaide were robbed a goal that the AFL admitted was a mistake. They qualified and Adelaide missed out.

giphy.gif

They're very sophisticated in the main thread. It's kind of scary...

Good to see the chad take his medicine and front up for interview....in fact, maybe he did take some after the match

If Lions didn’t knock off Geel, we’d be dealing with Ollie Henry as a Cats premiership player right now.

Urgh, angry jazz hands should never hold the Premiership Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back